Joe Rogan Experience Podcast Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    This a new episode or an old one?

Noticed Cumia has been doing the podcast rounds trying to sell his book lately, but hadn't caught him on JRE in the last week or so.
    It's new. It finished streaming just a little over an hour ago.

Comment

BostonGuy
      Can there be a joe rogan podcast master thread. Tired of seeing threads with his *****ass and dumbass opinions

Comment

The best podcast I've ever seen, aired last week:

Comment

Rogan gets entertaining interviews etc but dude is a clown contradicts himself all the time, on episode he asking eddie bravo why question things and the way they are, and in some other episode he going off on another person for not questioning things and how they are lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
            BostonGuy
            Can there be a joe rogan podcast master thread. Tired of seeing threads with his *****ass and dumbass opinions

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              You've posted some rogan threads before as well.
              If i was a slick bruva u woulda done it

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                The best podcast I've ever seen, aired last week:

Whats good about this one?

I almost downloaded this episode but I'm a lil Tony H'd out & I was kinda expected some depressing stories with Jake the Snake.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumpster Juice View Post
                  It's new. It finished streaming just a little over an hour ago.
                  Nice. Will have to check this out.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Whats good about this one?

I almost downloaded this episode but I'm a lil Tony H'd out & I was kinda expected some depressing stories with Jake the Snake.
                    Some stories were depressing, but some stories were hilarious. Like the one he told about Andre the Giant having to sht in the bathtub because no toilet could handle him. Or his side of the whole Macho Man snake bite incident.

Overall Jake the Snake is an interesting dude, it's not just child abuse and rehab stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      Some stories were depressing, but some stories were hilarious. Like the one he told about Andre the Giant having to sht in the bathtub because no toilet could handle him. Or his side of the whole Macho Man snake bite incident.

Overall Jake the Snake is an interesting dude, it's not just child abuse and rehab stories.
                      You had me at Andre the Giant sh^tting in a bathtub.

I'll fast forward through the depressing sh^t & when Tony H's chipmonk voice gets too annoying.

Comment

Working...
                      X