Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: What More Does Crawford Have to Do to Be P4P Number 1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
    not white. I'm blacker than black and lomachenko is number 1 for me I also have golovkin ahead of crawford.
    that hue is called "Bill Duke Black"

and I've got Loma at #1 too, with Crow/GGG tied at 2. I'm tired of the race card being thrown around just for not agreeing with someone. SMH

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
      Stop it, only dumb ****ing believe that fight was a draw.and he out landed Jacobs in 9 of 12 rounds, tied one, and had the KD. Wasn’t that close at all.

And the Canelo fight was with another guy on the top of the p4p discussion.

As good as Crawford is, he doesn’t have that yet.

I actually believe Canelo won. Pussie g is a fraud. Seriously two step up fights and he looked ordinary at best. Now he is begging Canelo for another pay day. He will lose to Canelo in September you fans will cry robbery, and pussie g will fight a bum after that fight.

This shyt is clear as day how this is going to play out. Instead of facing Charlo, or D-Chenko after losing to Canelo he will fight another bum. pussie g is a fraud. And he won 9 rounds in the JACOBS fight???

You are outside your rabbit ass mind saying that dumb shyt. Jacobs won 8-9 rounds easy as fuuck. lil g didn't do shyt in that fight had a grazing knock down that's it. He looked HORRIBLE in that fight and Jacobs won that shyt.

Comment

Garcia’s can compete at 147. He has legit size over Loma. If Loma and Garcia are seen as competitive fights it goes to show just how good Loma is.

And stop pretending his loss wasn’t in his second fight fighting competition that is even now considered good.

Crawford has not accomplished anything near the run Loma is on.

Sorry, but simply not the case.
        Dude only has 12 fights period. What has Loma done that Crawford hasn't done in the last 4 years??? They are the same fuucking age idiot. SO what has Loma done that Crawford hasn't in the last 4 years???????????????????????????

I know Crawford hasn't lost to a dude with DOUBLE digits L's period. That was only a few years ago. Mikey Garcia can make the 135 weight limit and Loma has a belt their, so they claim he is the best so Mikey Garcia is going to do the right thing, in beat his ass, put hands on him, smack him around the ring take his fuucking belt like it was nothing.

Don't say it was his second fight then call him the best!! Dude isn't there yet.

Comment

• Ward should do his homeworks. He is an horrible commentator, sounds like he barely follows boxing. He is biased towrds non us fighters. Malignaggi was a worst fighters but is a better analyste.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            You can call it what you want but Bud is going to whoop Spence’s ass. So triangle that. Spence is fighting another ****en no hoper and I hope he whoops Spence’s ass ole overrated ass lmao.
            You seem really confident.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
              You seem really confident.
              Confident in my pick, yeah. And I base it on styles.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                Based on what???
                Linares was #1 at 135 (Garsia was at 140 and still is).

Comment

Garcia’s can compete at 147. He has legit size over Loma. If Loma and Garcia are seen as competitive fights it goes to show just how good Loma is.

And stop pretending his loss wasn’t in his second fight fighting competition that is even now considered good.

Crawford has not accomplished anything near the run Loma is on.

Sorry, but simply not the case.
                  Bud hasn't accomplished anything near Loma? Are you out of your ****en mind, lmao. #Cluelesslmao

Comment

Working...
                  X