Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia: Lomachenko Deserves NO CREDIT for WINS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The video didn't show up for me but Loma deserves tons of credit for his great wins. He is pfp number 1 on many lists because of his wins.

Comment

hhhmm mikey only rates the linares win as good for lomachenko, typical sour grapes im not sure where this attitude comes from, maybe him and spence should have a few beers together, why didnt mikey fight linares? bad business decision he says, what does that even mean?? maybe these fighters shouldnt even mention each other, just making themselves look bad

Comment

Mickey Hoecia looking stupid once again

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          I can't watch it right now. What did he say?
          Rahim brought up their last interview together, in which Mikey said Lomachenko wasn't ready yet and needs more fights to get ready for Mikey. Rahim asks him if he thinks Loma is ready now.

Mikey nods and responds 'the fight that did it is the Linares fight, I can't credit him too much for Rigo who's a 122lber, I can't credit him for beating guys like Sosa and Marriaga, I see the talent in his boxing, but I can't give him credit beating those type of guys. But beating Linares at lightweight, and making the adjustments during the fight, because it was a good fight early on, Linares was doing well. He comes up from being knocked down and stops Linares, that does it, you gotta give the man credit. At this point the lomachenko is the only other fight that excites me.'

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          Mikey did pick Rigo though and said he couldn't pick a winner vs. Linares.
          This is what Mikey said in a FightHype video before the fight.

'I wouldn't be surprised if Rigondeaux actually pulled it off, they both have great skills, with the size advantage, more than likely Lomachenko should win. Skills, and size advantage should be enough to allow him to win.'

Is there a video or interview in which he says he favors Rigo over Loma?
          Last edited by Sleeks; 06-12-2018, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
            Mikey spends his life mentioning fighters names with no real intention of fighting them or knowing it isn't going to happen.
            Garcia is nothing special. Can't wait to see Easter eat dat boi!

Comment

Mikey Garcia barely does anything. Mikey fought straight scrubs, moved up to run from loma.

WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING MIKEY????

Comment

Working...
              X