Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jermall: Oscar never called me about Canelo. GGG don't wanna fight me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacobs has been calling Jermall out loud and clear for months now.Is Jermall ducking Jacobs? He never seems to bring Jacobs up. He talks about GGG and Canelo a lot be never Jacobs. Why is that? Jacobs is willing and available right now. No waiting.

Comment

De La Hoya was just talking out of his kitchen appliance infested arse. He threw names around like Bill Joe, Charlo, and Jacobs but he's really looking at bum ass Spike and caveman Lemieux for Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Jacobs has been calling Jermall out loud and clear for months now.Is Jermall ducking Jacobs? He never seems to bring Jacobs up. He talks about GGG and Canelo a lot be never Jacobs. Why is that? Jacobs is willing and available right now. No waiting.
        True, Charlo values himself too highly in a division with established players. He wants the top two but should be positioning himself by fighting guys like Andrade, BJS, or Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
          Wow! He’s getting ducked by both! But I blame Triple gee for blatantly and publicly ducking Charlo and ggg fanbase don’t care cause they’ll do anything to keep this hype going!!!
          When you are a GGG fan you don't worry about who he fights because you know he will win. I welcome GGG fighting Jermall because I think he will knock him out and silence cry babies like you for a little while until you come up with a new guy he is supposedly ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            He brought jacobs up in the video. You can watch the whole thing on youtube. This is him addressing questions asked about Oscar saying Canelo would fight him and they asked if he's fighting ggg

Comment

You have your management team which you spend thousands of dollars to, doe.
              Tell them to make the fight for you.
              Make them useful and start initiating contact with Glovkin's team.

Comment

if hes a mando, he dont need a phone call. just enforce his right to a title shot.

if hes not a mando, that means people are figuring out how to get the money fight rematch made.

fear is not an issue here.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  Correction Abel Sanchez don’t want to fight him, GGG is game for anyone but he cant fight all at once.
                  But, but, but. NO BUTS! Jermall vs lil g NEXT! I don't want to see Nelo/lil g cuz Nelo already BEAT lil g!

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
                    Why would they be chasing you considering you've beaten no-one. Quit acting like you're some big name cause u beat Centeno and heiland. And don't **** your pants again if you run into Jacobs again, looked like youd seen a ghost lol
                    So now you don't want to see the fight & you want Jermall the wbc to lil g & Jacobs the wba to lil g to fight each other so you have one less to worry about huh. How about Jermall vs lil g NEXT then we can have Jermall vs Jacobs after to see the TWO men that BEAT lil g fight. And if you pay attention Mall told Jacobs to "Skip the ****" (start at 2:50 & he said it again at 3:38 but you guys want to pretend) meaning the matches they already had lined up but Jacobs didn't do ****. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRw7EZUZ8QE
                    Last edited by j.razor; 06-01-2018, 10:15 AM.

Comment

He's dealing with Canelo now, and Derevyanchenko is next. In the meantime, wish these contenders thinned each other out a bit. Jacobs has been calling out Jermall. Make that fight.

And........ Oscar is not going to call you. They're not gonna chase you. That's not how it works. It's up to Jermall's team to try to make the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X