Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets talk about multi level marketing and pyramid scams, anyone ever try to recruit u

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets talk about multi level marketing and pyramid scams, anyone ever try to recruit u

Asstards from ACN, World Financial group, Primerica, Xango juice, Tahitian Noni, Monavie, Amyway and Herbalife all have tried to recruit me into their crap before.

They call me up all the time.

My res is still online.

If you got sales/mgmt experience or even if you don't they'll ring you.

Stay away from em. They dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      They call me up all the time.

My res is still online.

If you got sales/mgmt experience or even if you don't they'll ring you.

Stay away from em. They dirty.
      agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Wupadupa View Post
        Asstards from ACN, World Financial group, Primerica, Xango juice, Tahitian Noni, Monavie, Amyway and Herbalife all have tried to recruit me into their crap before.

Wow, that was some crazy yank rave type **** going on; with everyone whooping, screaming and jumping up and down that looked like some kind of religious cult ceremony.

Comment

asstards from ACN had a stranglehold here in Auckland back in 2006... every low-socio person was jumping on that ****

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
            Wow, that was some crazy yank rave type **** going on; with everyone whooping, screaming and jumping up and down that looked like some kind of religious cult ceremony.
            that's how mlm meetings are, complete brainwashing, bull****. Everyone saying WE'RE GONNA BE RICH, WE'RE GONNA BE RICH. but in reality only 1% of people in mlm make ANY money at all, and that would be the company owner or the guy on top of the pyramid.

Primerica Convention

Comment

Working...
            X