Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny priced himself out from Crawford fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao vs Horn. Low risk, low reward. Pac took the loss and made squat comparitivly soeaking. Pacquiao vs Crawford high risk, high reward,..... but for who?!?!?!?! Manny is the Canelo lottery (big draw name) bout and Crawford and arum damned well know it. They know a Pac/FM rematch would make more for Pacquiao than Crawford would ever make in ten fights. They are the B side that should be giving Pacquiao the top billing. And thats only from a business stand point.
    From a fight point of view, Crawford can take whats given to him and fight Pac, get a Spence showdown, or fight another low rank be level ww to “hone his ww skills” and make squat in Omaha. Spence will dominate Crawford after a few rounds and give him a beating the likes he has never seen,.....mama better get that $10 bill ironed and ready,...Pacquiao will buzz him with speed and quickness that he has yet to encounter and take a lopsided unanimous defeat on the score cards,...get that $10 bill ready mama,....or pad his record with another scrub fighter. At this point I'd rather see a Pacquiao fight to test Crawford. A win is a sure beeline to a Spence showdown,...but a loss will mean goodbye to omaha and welcome to the real world of boxing. Big city lights are a callin ya Bud!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
      That uppercut got you emotional.
      No.
      But I was very emotional when your mom got raped & impregnated by a pack of down syndrome crack-heads. I begged her to abort you , for the sake of mankind.

I just want to see the best fight the best , and your hero terrence coward-ford turned down a fight several times when Jose was at his best.
      But you obviously condone those cowardly acts , cause chickens of a feather flock together.

Comment

Working...
      X