Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Benavidez: I'm Great Too, I Gave Crawford a Hell of a Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trippers1 View Post
    Maidana sonning broner is my all time fav. The 2 knock downs, the pretending to shag him and the hair brushing usually carried out by broners blimp sized dad were outstanding then him getting pelted as he ran out the ring like a ***** lol
    That day will forever live in boxing infamy.

Comment

Benavidez did a better job than most of us thought he would. I've never seen Crawford get hit so much. Benavidez stood right in front of Bud the whole fight but it took til the twelfth round to finally stop him. Jose has nothing to be ashamed of. He's better than I thought. If he can somehow recover from his injured knee he would be a much better fighter. Good fight from both guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
        Benavidez did a better job than most of us thought he would. I've never seen Crawford get hit so much. Benavidez stood right in front of Bud the whole fight but it took til the twelfth round to finally stop him. Jose has nothing to be ashamed of. He's better than I thought. If he can somehow recover from his injured knee he would be a much better fighter. Good fight from both guys.
        He got hit more by Gamboa with better shots and Jose only won 2 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
          Even though it dont really seem like it, benavides is a great fighter and better than any opposition spence has faced (Brooks was coming off that whooping against GGG and Peterson was way passed his prime) this dominate performance proves Bud is the best welterweight, PERIOD.
          Benavidez would be muy facil for Spence. Spence would have fun with that stationary body.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
            Benavides needs to learn how to fight tall.
            I noticed this immediately. And that swinging right thrown from his hip, WTF? No way an elite fighter like Crawford is gonna get caught by a punch like that.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Benavidez would be muy facil for Spence. Spence would have fun with that stationary body.
              Good point.

Spence's body punches would be frequent and brutal. With Benavidez's stationary stance, it might be a quick blow out KO for Errol. The only chance Benavidez would have is to KO Spence before Spence hurts him.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Im sure he would, just comparing skills level. I put benavidez right there with Brooks post GGG

Comment

Hope he can get his knee in order. Really believe if he gets that situated he beats a lot of top guys

Comment

You still a bum bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Drigo View Post
                      After all the talking this fake guy did nothing. He's insane and he felt he did great...
                      I swear to god, this forum is full of a bunch of pu$$y a$$ trolls who would never step food in a ring.

It's fkin' pathetic listening to you b*tches run your mouth about an actual fighter.

The better man won. He got knocked out because he was trying his hardest to win in the 12th round, yet you dumb *****s act like he got his ass kicked.

He could have coasted and said in his post fight interview that "He didn't hurt me, but he was sharp and blah blah blah, I want to fight him again."

Instead he has balls and fought like a man. This ***** is getting out of hand here with you little f*ggots.

Comment

Working...
                      X