Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs "Bronze Bomber" Wilder: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
    Think you are right, Fury wins, but for real money what odds you offering?
    If it’s better than the bookies I may play!!

Comment

• I got Fury taking the decision but not sure why. I know he has the ability, but I dont know why I trust that he has recovered enough from all that weight gain, cocaine addiction and training hiatus. Wouldn't be surprised to see Wilder KO him either. But thats the only two ways I can see this, I just cant see the like of draw happening. Fury by UD, comfortably outboxing him or Wilder blasts him. But I voted Fury by UD, but truth to be told, I dont know shít about boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
        Wilder will win in embarrassing fashion. The fight only goes beyond 3 if he lets it.
        Fury is going to put his head in Wilders chest and bang away til Wilder drops, or the ref pulls him off lol.

Comment

• When tha 'Bronze-Bomber' takes the HW Lineage!

That right hand is going to shatter Tysons dome and the HW throne and lineage will belong to tha 'BRONZE-BOMBER'!!! BOW-DOWN!!!

Comment

• BT Sport better get their act together today, what a perfect sporting day to advertise Wilder vs Fury on BT Sport Box Office during the Newcastle vs Manchester Utd game and tonight's UFC 229 fight between Khabib & McGregor. Like I said to someone they gotta pi*p the fight like CRAZY during major sporting events.

Oh and also get some posters up in London Liverpool Manchester Leeds Belfast Dublin and on the side of buses especially in London & Manchester. They need full page spread in The Sun & The Daily Mirror, like a pull out. You know what I should be working for BT's marketing department.

Tyson Fury could be at the Conor Gregor fight - they are predicting 3 million PPV buys. Imagine if Conor invites Tyson into the Octagon ring. Exposure
            Last edited by MoneyKing; 10-06-2018, 05:06 AM. Reason: .

Comment

• Wilder kos him in 6 rounds.
              Fury just in it for a payday now

Comment

• Wilder wins. By stoppage. Bombsquad dont do decisions.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Fury is going to put his head in Wilders chest and bang away til Wilder drops, or the ref pulls him off lol.
                  This! I think many people are genuinely going to be surprised to see fury bulling wilder and having his way with him on the inside.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

Thanks for posting, was epic

Comment

Working...
                      X