Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanchez throwing GGG under the bus for running?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Excuses excuses because GGG couldn't do what you all said he would and now trying to move the goal post and GGG wasn't Mexcian Style. He couldn't do what his own trainer told him to. Sanchez trying to tell you GGG lost but you just don't want to listen. GGG lost LMAO
    Holy ***** you need to grow up. I'm not sure who you're trying to talk with, but nothing here has anything to do with what I posted.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i'll tell you why he didn't stand there and trade, or throw body shots; handspeed.

when you're in range and throwing power against a faster fighter you will get hit! those punches hurt! so golovkin got enough space to try and jab, or made enough space ot trya nd jab, which kept him off balance and didn't allow him to get goign tuntil canelo took a rest and slowed down.
      This. Sanchez can tell GGG anything he wants but it's the fighter that has to go in there and eat shots from the faster handed fighter and take risks knowing he's going to get hit. And GGG just didn't want to do it.

Comment

GGG should drop his @ss.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Holy ***** you need to grow up. I'm not sure who you're trying to talk with, but nothing here has anything to do with what I posted.
          You're arguing with a troll...

Comment

Will the real Able Sanchez please stand up? Hmm It's almost like somebody got in his ear and told him to denounce and walk back every comment he made during and after the fight or else you are fired. This is politician shyt I know you got me on camera I know I said this and repeated it exactly the same way 20 times... but that's not what I meant. I actually meant the total opposite of everything in that transcript and video. Fake news I changed my mind GGG really did win LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              UnABEL is a Sh_t Trainer! Hey Abel why didn't you "Remind Him Of The Game Plan In The Corner" if he didn't stick to it you f_cking IDIOT!
              damn u sound mad as hell lmao

Comment

Sanchez is right doe, he isn't throwing GGG under the bus. He is stating what happens once a fighter is in the ring, so whilst the gameplan was to "Mexican style" the Canelo it became impossible once GGG realise he is slower than Canelo, thats why he didn't really go to the body in 24 rounds in this fight. He would have being counter at will by Canelo who is also heavy handed. Just look at the Brook fight as the blueprint, difference there was Brook's punches had zero effect on GGG, so he can walk through it to land his body shots and break Brook down.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Sanchez is right doe, he isn't throwing GGG under the bus. He is stating what happens once a fighter is in the ring, so whilst the gameplan was to "Mexican style" the Canelo it became impossible once GGG realise he is slower than Canelo, thats why he didn't really go to the body in 24 rounds in this fight. He would have being counter at will by Canelo who is also heavy handed. Just look at the Brook fight as the blueprint, difference there was Brook's punches had zero effect on GGG, so he can walk through it to land his body shots and break Brook down.
                  So does GGG need a new trainer because GGG clearly refuses to follow the gameplan or advice Sanchez is giving him?

Comment

Has GGG fired Sanchez yet? lol

Comment

Working...
                    X