No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs Feels He'd Have Stopped Canelo If They Fought Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo would have Never Fought a Prime Weight Bully Like Himself

Jacobs would have size on Canelo Like Canelo had on 90% of his Fights.

I do not see Canelo fighting Jacobs for a few years until Jacobs is in his mid 30's. We know the drill.

Comment

this Chiny Guy

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
        Jacobs was hurt by Mora for crying out loud. He stuggles in every fight he is in. That is called fighting to the level of you competition. Canelo is a technition , though. Canelos only weakness is gassing out. However Jacobs does this too. Canelo by UD OR LATE ROUNDS tko
        I never thought Jacobs could take a punch. He can throw them ,he just can't take them.

Comment

Danny Jacobs? Nothing but a BUM...

Comment

Before GGG-Canelo fight I also thought that Jacobs beats Canelo. But now I think Canelo outboxes Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vae Victis View Post
              Whatever breakfast of champions that Jacobs was eating in preparation for his bout with GGG certainly made for a very large and powerful version of himself, and I have to agree that this version of Jacobs would have had the best shot at a KO of Canelo.
              If Jacobs couldn't drop lil g then Jacobs aint dropping a better boxer than lil g which is Nelo.

Comment

I am no huge Canelo fan but I don’t know what Jacobs is smoking thinking he would be able to knock him out he forgets that he was put down by GGG in the first fight and Canelo Definitely has faster hands and moves more like a boxer like how Jacobs was fighting GGG. Jacobs was also the fighter that refused to weigh in on the day of the fight because he put a ton of weight back on in hopes that would help him win the GGG fight. My money would go on Canelo for that fight

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  I can't wait to see how Jacobs looks on the 2nd day weigh-in for the IBF title fight! He didn't do the 2nd day weigh-in for GGG!
                  Let that excuse go dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
                    I think Jacobs is right.
                    I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                      Not a chance. Danny fights in spurts, got outjabbed by Golovkin despite the reach advantage, and is not as accurate.

The style definitely favors Jacobs, but I heavily doubt he'd be able to stop Canelo.
                      I don't believe Jacobs but he DID beat lil g. Stop using the jab that lil g fans use to claim he won cuz its weak. Power shots beat jabs.

Comment

Working...
                      X