• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brandon Rios, Adrien Broner, Tyson Fury

Comment

Radio raheem and marcos villegas

Comment

Kugan Cassius would be a great informal interviewer for Dazn.

Beinstein, Mailliagi and Froch for me.

Some do not like Froch but he does actually do his research. He has a strong opinion but is usually honest on the scores for example.

I am from the UK so I guess Sky will be where these fights are on.

Comment

Tarver was good when he was on Showtime.

On Sky they have more ex-fighters and presenters involved in the broadcast, stood (or sat) around talking for longer beforehand. I'd like to see them give multiple guys a shot at that if they go that way. Someone like Tyson or Prince Naseem wouldn't be ideal to commentate for 12 rounds on a fight but as part of 4-5 guys having a discussion inbetween fights would be good.

Comment

I once heard a British dude doing a commentary for one of the Pac fights on youtube. It's one of the best i've heard. I'm try to look for the vid but to no avail.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Tarver was good when he was on Showtime.

On Sky they have more ex-fighters and presenters involved in the broadcast, stood (or sat) around talking for longer beforehand. I'd like to see them give multiple guys a shot at that if they go that way. Someone like Tyson or Prince Naseem wouldn't be ideal to commentate for 12 rounds on a fight but as part of 4-5 guys having a discussion inbetween fights would be good.
              If they somehow managed to get Naz, I would watch every single show.

BRUKK DEM UP

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Isn't Dre still with HBO????
                Inside the ring or on the mic, droopy is beyond boring and i never want to see him anywhere.

Comment

I'd like to see Ronald McIntosh involved.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                    Watch as they dig up the corpse of Larry Merchant and put him at the mic
                    I was happy when HBO replaced him with Max.

Holy s is Max a terrible announcer and terrible at post fight interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                      Since it's a "New Age" platform, I very much doubt that boxing knowledge and ability to pass it through will be main factors.
                      I think we're going more towards reality where Brendan Schaub might be new age Larry Merchant.
                      Lol, but you could be right. I've been amazed at the boxing gigs Schaub has gotten cuz ik he don't know sh^t about boxing. Up til recently he's been a casual fan.

Think Espinoza digs Schaub too much for him to get cut loose for this gig doe, but a Schuab type guy wouldn't surprise me at all. Then again idk if I can fathom Hearn hiring such a guy necessarily so who knows.

Comment

Working...
                      X