Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan angry at US customs, "they take the piss"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir Khan seems like a complete cry baby. First he complained about his own people hating him from the U.K., now it's the U.S. and also the money issues with Ariza and other opponents he tried to line up. He doesn't seem like a good guy at all.

Comment

2 hours is awfully long.

Sure Amir Khan mentioned he was a boxer and a simple google search would acknowledge that fact, he be stupid not to.

Think customs were just being pricks.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        Amir Khan seems like a complete cry baby. First he complained about his own people hating him from the U.K., now it's the U.S. and also the money issues with Ariza and other opponents he tried to line up. He doesn't seem like a good guy at all.
        dude you are a known khan hater

he was held for ages last time, the guy comes to do a job, its a disgrace how common sense does not prevail, how the hell do you know what type of person he is? the guy has done endless work for charities and raised millions here in the uk

a simple google search is all that was needed on him

i know you hate muslims but seriously man be better than this

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
          2 hours is awfully long.

Sure Amir Khan mentioned he was a boxer and a simple google search would acknowledge that fact, he be stupid not to.

Think customs were just being pricks.
          but y b reasonable when u can throw in the race/religion/whatever card.

Comment

I understand where Khan is coming from. When my country the USA does this interigation it's called simple policy but we all know it's racial profiling at it's worse. If a white American was In the same situation he would call them all sorts of names they would finish In 15 min and customs would simply say sorry Sir. If it was a middle eastern American they would be quiet and at the simple notion you are offended by there questions you will be detained for 6 hours extra and be labeled a terrorist.

No religion condones blowing yourself up.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
              but y b reasonable when u can throw in the race/religion/whatever card.
              Because most of the time it's not the race/religion/whatever card most of the time it's the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post

NOW this thread is going places, haha

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                  dude you are a known khan hater

he was held for ages last time, the guy comes to do a job, its a disgrace how common sense does not prevail, how the hell do you know what type of person he is? the guy has done endless work for charities and raised millions here in the uk

a simple google search is all that was needed on him

i know you hate muslims but seriously man be better than this
                  I don't hate Muslims at all but Khan needs to realize that Muslims will be targeted when coming into the United States. No one forces him to come here, he can stay in the UK if he doesn't like it. Muslims murdered Americans and they will be treated differently when they come here. He and all Muslims need to accept this, a few extremists ruined it for the rest of the group.

Comment

He has to understand the situations! It's for security.

Even Floyd got drilled in his own compound by the Security guard! At least
                    khan just complaining and not attacking the guards!

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
                      I don't hate Muslims at all but Khan needs to realize that Muslims will be targeted when coming into the United States. No one forces him to come here, he can stay in the UK if he doesn't like it. Muslims murdered Americans and they will be treated differently when they come here. He and all Muslims need to accept this, a few extremists ruined it for the rest of the group.
                      Go Blue 1st. As a Muslim I hate this sense of reality. For how long do billions of people have to suffer In order for vindication. The only people that benifeted by 9/11 are people that love Violence. Islam means Peace. This media portrayal of a religion is not America. The sad truth it's more acceptable to be a white male sucking on a lollipop In your underwear In Time Square Than be a 12 year old American Muslim boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X