Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Excited for Battlefield 1? Any fans of the franchise?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another thing I love about BF1 is using the horses. They're still a bit OP, but there is just something about riding those mfers through a smoky battlefield, explosions everywhere, bullets wizzing by, and taking out my sword and slicing through some poor german. Makes me feel like a viking or some shít.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
      I just got it, so is there something you can get later on when you unlock stuff that is similar to the Laser mine thing, like the one in Hardline?

I guess the closest thing in the game is the tripwire bomb for the Scout class. They can be used like the tripwire Claymores in bf4.

Comment

Originally posted by Contra View Post
        This was the main reason I switched from COD to Battlefield in the first place. Also the vehicles, which add a whole different dynamic to the gameplay.

I began craving a more sim-like military fps instead of the run&gun feel of the COD maps, where it's basically kill or be killed every 15-20 seconds. BF allows you to take your time, strategize, and to use your brain to defeat the other team, instead of just a fast trigger finger.

True, I don't use the vehicles but I like having them around.

I was an Assault guy in COD & I look back & think what a waste, you can't even be a proper sniper in that. With BF 1, buildings get demolished & the remains give room for new sniping spot. Not like the default maps weren't good enough.

Comment

The default rifle for sniping, SMLE, all I had to do was aim & shoot and I was getting kills. The damage was unreal including the body, like the M98B from Hardline.

I played today and they have seemed to adjust it, now its a two shot (unless its head).

Comment

I've played BF2, BC2, BF3 and now BF1. Love this game, way more than BF3. I was too young to remember how I felt about BF2 didn't really know what I was doing but I like it more than BF3.

I'm running the Automatico as assault, with anti-tank grenade and AT gun. Basically designed to mow down tanks and run and gun close range.

I'm running the Russian 1895 Sniper (10x zoom) or the Gew 95 Sniper as Scout (I can't tell the difference tbh) with fire nades and sniper decoys.

As Medic i'm running the Selb Marksman with the medic options and fire nades. Love this class but i'm levelling other classes to level up to get better weapons.

I need to level up the support, I don't really like it much though.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
              I've played BF2, BC2, BF3 and now BF1. Love this game, way more than BF3. I was too young to remember how I felt about BF2 didn't really know what I was doing but I like it more than BF3.

I'm running the Automatico as assault, with anti-tank grenade and AT gun. Basically designed to mow down tanks and run and gun close range.

I'm running the Russian 1895 Sniper (10x zoom) or the Gew 95 Sniper as Scout (I can't tell the difference tbh) with fire nades and sniper decoys.

As Medic i'm running the Selb Marksman with the medic options and fire nades. Love this class but i'm levelling other classes to level up to get better weapons.

I need to level up the support, I don't really like it much though.

Both you and me buddy! 8x scope for me though.

Gwehr 95 isn't for me, I'll try it again though to switch things up, but Russian 1895 is zee bezt

I only snipe, I used to be Assault guy for my previous ones, but since Hardline I just don't enjoy any other class. Once you get the hang of it after going 2-20 a few times.

Comment

sticking with BF4

the price for games is getting ridiculous

#Verdun

Comment

Both you and me buddy! 8x scope for me though.

Gwehr 95 isn't for me, I'll try it again though to switch things up, but Russian 1895 is zee bezt

I only snipe, I used to be Assault guy for my previous ones, but since Hardline I just don't enjoy any other class. Once you get the hang of it after going 2-20 a few times.
                  What is the difference between the Gewehr 98 sniper and the Russian 1895 sniper? I've got both and can't tell the difference.

My favourite class is Medic, love the weapon I use plus I can self-heal instead of having to wait ages to get my HP back. The weapon I use is serviceable against snipers and works close/medium range excellently too. Very forgiving weapon tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                    What is the difference between the Gewehr 98 sniper and the Russian 1895 sniper? I've got both and can't tell the difference.

My favourite class is Medic, love the weapon I use plus I can self-heal instead of having to wait ages to get my HP back. The weapon I use is serviceable against snipers and works close/medium range excellently too. Very forgiving weapon tbh.

Comment

Not a gamer, but play the occasional COD/BF. I've played Battlefield 2: Bad Company and right now hooked on Battlefield Hardline.

So, yeah, anyone going to buy it? Excited?
                      What is Battlefield 1!?

This sounds like a must buy!

Is it battlefield's version of COD's World at War? That's my favorite COD ever, I love FPS's with settings in the past.

Comment

Working...
                      X