Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Kovalev be thrown under the bus by his own fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Ward loses, will you throw yourself in front of a moving bus? What excuses will you make?

Anyway, some might. I won't. I'm actually expecting Kovalev to lose an 8-4 decision.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Right now they are very confident, saying things like Kovalev is better than Carl Froch, that he will be tougher, that it wil be harder. But what will happen if Ward beats Kovalev easier than he did Froch, lands more, gets hit less. Will Kovalev's fan throw him under the bus?

By Kovalev fans I mean his petty fans. I'm a Kovalev supporter, but wouldn't associate myself with the petty side of his fanbase
      What a dumb thread.

Comment

Kovalev "fans" aren't confident lol. They are coming up with 100 excuses already.

And notice I quoted fans because well, they won't be anymore after Ward beats him.

Comment

if that's what it takes to piss off Ward fans, then yes..under the bus you go, Krusher

Comment

I think they will stick behind him but complain about how Ward hugged, head-butted, ran, etc, etc, etc....

Comment

No, they'll just have to shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
                I think they will stick behind him but complain about how Ward hugged, head-butted, ran, etc, etc, etc....

this too...im gonna bring this up all week afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Kovalev "fans" aren't confident lol. They are coming up with 100 excuses already.

And notice I quoted fans because well, they won't be anymore after Ward beats him.
                  why are you and others making out kovalev fans dont genuinely think hes going to win?Wards best wins are over 6 years ago and hes fought noone good since. Hes not beaten anyone good at light heavyweight, the one guy he fought who could be considered 'above average' was barrera and he didnt look great that night. Kovalevs the guy whos blasting people out at light heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Right now they are very confident, saying things like Kovalev is better than Carl Froch, that he will be tougher, that it wil be harder. But what will happen if Ward beats Kovalev easier than he did Froch, lands more, gets hit less. Will Kovalev's fan throw him under the bus?

By Kovalev fans I mean his petty fans. I'm a Kovalev supporter, but wouldn't associate myself with the petty side of his fanbase
                    It hard to beat someone easier than ward beat Froch. That was basically a shutout.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised to see the TOMATO KAN Krusher diehards abandon ship during fightweek when it becomes painfully apparent that anyone with 1/2 of a functioning brain cell who knows anything about boxing will be picking Ward...

Comment

Working...
                      X