Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like him

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
      You described, literally, the exact opposite of what Dwyer is.
      Lmao. The videos I've watched he always talks sense. Opinions. What is your take on him? I've watched about 20 videos the last few months and he validates a lot of what I have been saying online for ages

He always references fights when talking about something, and knows loads about fights and fighters from years ago, which means he is knowledgeable Imo. You think he's not?

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
        Lmao. The videos I've watched he always talks sense. Opinions. What is your take on him? I've watched about 20 videos the last few months and he validates a lot of what I have been saying online for ages

He always references fights when talking about something, and knows loads about fights and fighters from years ago, which means he is knowledgeable Imo. You think he's not?
        It's not that I don't think he's knowledgeable. He clearly understands boxing. He used to be......decent. Anymore he's just as biased as your average NSB poster. He pretty much always looks for a reason to tell you to bet on the black fighter. And his Fury pick doesn't look near as good, when you consider that he always picks against Klitschko.

He likes to pick massive underdogs and then claim victory when he finally strikes one.

From a betting standpoint, he's cringeworthy at best. I've been betting for 15 or so years. And to listen to him just irks me beyond belief.

"Bet ______ by KO. Hedge with ________ straight" - but he NEVER mentions the odds. As if every single fight has a hedging opportunity, when in fact, very few actually provide one that makes any sense, with a chance to profit.

You can't tell someone to bet "so and so" to KO Golovkin, hedged with GGG straight, without mentioning that GGG straight is like -5600 odds.

His fight breakdowns, while sometimes decent, take forever to arrive at the point. His betting advice is god awful. Terrible.

Comment

Put it this way, he knows more about the sport than 99% of posters who frequent NSB.

Comment

It's not that I don't think he's knowledgeable. He clearly understands boxing. He used to be......decent. Anymore he's just as biased as your average NSB poster. He pretty much always looks for a reason to tell you to bet on the black fighter. And his Fury pick doesn't look near as good, when you consider that he always picks against Klitschko.

He likes to pick massive underdogs and then claim victory when he finally strikes one.

From a betting standpoint, he's cringeworthy at best. I've been betting for 15 or so years. And to listen to him just irks me beyond belief.

"Bet ______ by KO. Hedge with ________ straight" - but he NEVER mentions the odds. As if every single fight has a hedging opportunity, when in fact, very few actually provide one that makes any sense, with a chance to profit.

You can't tell someone to bet "so and so" to KO Golovkin, hedged with GGG straight, without mentioning that GGG straight is like -5600 odds.

His fight breakdowns, while sometimes decent, take forever to arrive at the point. His betting advice is god awful. Terrible.
            Well, I suppose this is just my first impressions and you have seen a lot more than I have so I'll believe you. The betting side I can't comment on really as I'm not a big gambler and haven't seen enough of him but I'd certainly take his breakdowns into account in close fights. I've just picked up a lot of things from what he's said which fits my views on certain fights and fighters.

I'll have to watch more which isn't a problem for me

Comment

You described, literally, the exact opposite of what Dwyer is.
              That fool picked Robert Guerrero to beat Mayweather. What the hell does he know about boxing?

Comment

Love watching his videos. It's a shame he only has just under 8000 subs. He's so much better than anyone else in the YTBC. At least he is IMO.

Comment

Well, I suppose this is just my first impressions and you have seen a lot more than I have so I'll believe you. The betting side I can't comment on really as I'm not a big gambler and haven't seen enough of him but I'd certainly take his breakdowns into account in close fights. I've just picked up a lot of things from what he's said which fits my views on certain fights and fighters.

I'll have to watch more which isn't a problem for me
                  ive been watching Dwyer for years:

He is the GOAT in the YTBC, IMO.
                  i cant vouch for his picks/gambling tho'

Comment

I get what you're saying. I bet a lot myself and he can be frustrating for the reasons you listed. I've always thought that was more because of the fact he has other channels and a website for the actual gambling side of things. Maybe he gets more in depth there, but never listened to those so I don't know. I do like his fight breakdowns though. Don't always agree with his conclusions, but the guy obviously knows his **** when it comes to boxing.

Comment

I like some of his breakdowns but a lot of the time he's wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X