Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Whole Foods the perfect example of how beta the US has become ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Whole Foods the perfect example of how beta the US has become ?

I mean i cant think of anythng less manly than going to some ***** nature store and paying 4xtimes the price for food because some soccer moms meme on facebook scared you into worrying about the state of your colon.

What happened to you guys ?

When JFK stared down the Russians in the Cuban missile crisis no way was he munching on an organic alfa alfa rye bread sandwich with a side of quinoa washed down with some coconut milk followed by a green tea enema.

We dont have Whole foods here in Australia because we eat genuine GMO grain fed Beef and Kangaroo before we go wrestle Crocodiles and swim with sharks.

Say what you want about America, but leave Whole Foods alone. I love that place.

Comment

War Bristol Farms.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
        I mean i cant think of anythng less manly than going to some ***** nature store and paying 4xtimes the price for food because some soccer moms meme on facebook scared you into worrying about the state of your colon.

What happened to you guys ?

When JFK stared down the Russians in the Cuban missile crisis no way was he munching on an organic alfa alfa rye bread sandwich with a side of quinoa washed down with some coconut milk followed by a green tea enema.

We dont have Whole foods here in Australia because we eat genuine GMO grain fed Beef and Kangaroo before we go wrestle Crocodiles and swim with sharks.

What do have against quinoa and coconut milk? I love that shyt. Then again, when your woman starts making it every night for dinner, you don't have a choice.

Comment

Nothing beta about being able to afford quality food.

Comment

No, nothing beta ably being scared Into getting ripped off by pseudoscience.

Nothing beta about a grown man shopping at a health food store.

No wonder you need so many guns.

Did you all have your organic flaxseed this morning ?
            Last edited by Furn; 04-07-2016, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Lol, flaxseed

Comment

Furn would rather scarf down some antibiotic laden meat with a side of Roundup soaked salad.

All chemical compounds are the same to him.

Comment

So many betas.

No wonder you need so many guns.

A country who hasn't accomplished anything calling Americans Beta...

Ever since Crocodile Dundy your country hasn't offered anything to the world.

Only thing good about Australia is the cheap roo meat, besides that, nada..

Comment

They do have an awesome beer and meat selection.

Comment

Working...
                    X