Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Op is a bitter Kessler fan

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Ward could fight garbage the rest of his career and more than likely still retire with a better resume than Little G.
      In other words, no matter who GGG fights, you'll say they were no good and still have no respect for him.

Comment

Is Ward the new Mayweather??? cause i swear his haters have tripled FAST

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Suddenly, Andre Ward has a whole new fanbase, despite fighting only once in two years, against a boxer coming off two losses!

I wonder why they like him? He is a boring prima donna who clinches a lot like Floyd, but he's never been in jail and he doesn't beat up women. And he doesn't have a ****sexual relation with a much younger white Canadian singer.

Last edited by The Hammer; 11-07-2015, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            In other words, no matter who GGG fights, you'll say they were no good and still have no respect for him.
            Reality is there's nobody of real quality for Little G to fight, the only guy is Ward and he don't want that.

Comment

Where's New England

Comment

Andre Ward's career has become a pathetic joke

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  Yep, everyone who talks bad about a black man is a hater or racist.

It's completely impossible that we are just sick of his BS.

Comment

Are you still blaming steroids for why Cuenca lost in Russia, OP?

Comment

Karma doing also doing its thing on lucas fans. Quit in a championship fight and quit against danny garcia

Comment

Working...
                      X