Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone prove that the uncanny hate Al Haymon receives is not due to racism?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingsupreme87 View Post
    The criticism has been raging on even when the good fights like Lucas/Danny, Broner/Porter, Danny/Peterson, LSC/Mares, Maidana/Broner and so on were made. How long will they criticize him for?
    Only a small percentage of his fights are good, I mean you just mentioned Mathysse vs Garcia a fight that happened in 2013, of course there will be a few good fights here and there but for the most part his matchups are pretty bad. Stop wallowing in self pity, there are numerous and completely legitimate reasons to dislike Al Haymon.

Comment

Lol I like how you take the high horse after spewing all of that racist garbage the other day in the lounge. You didn't seem so tolerant the other day. Just check my sig for some of your quotes.
      lmao... You are an idiot...

Refute any of the quotes you sig'd...

you can't even tell the difference between criticism and racism... Your dumbass can't even comprehnd the world star comment... It says in the ****ing qoute it's nothing but stereotypes- meaning not everyone is like that.., I was actually defending black people in that qoute and bashing worldstar.. But you are too stupid to realize it...

Go bump any haymon or Pbc thread and I have never hated in them.. Nor have I ever judged any fighter on their skin color...

But keep looking stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        lmao... You are an idiot...

Refute any of the quotes you sig'd...

you can't even tell the difference between criticism and racism... Your dumbass can't even comprehnd the world star comment... It says in the ****ing qoute it's nothing but stereotypes- meaning not everyone is like that.., I was actually defending black people in that qoute and bashing worldstar.. But you are too stupid to realize it...

Go bump any haymon or Pbc thread and I have never hated in them.. Nor have I ever judged any fighter on their skin color...

But keep looking stupid
        Ok calm down Dylan Jr.

Comment

Why are you assuming its racism?

Comment

Ok calm down Dylan Jr.
            Lmao... Ok Al sharpton

Comment

Anyways..

I think if roles were reversed and haymon had manny instead of floyd, he wouldn't get as much hate..

The floyd connection draws hate by association

Comment

So if you say anything negative about anyone, you are automatically racist?

Can you prove the hate Bob Arum receives is not due to racism?
                (nobody is ever racist to a white man, so never mind)

People don't like him because he is hurting the sport, just like Don King did. That is not racist, it is just pointing out the obvious.
                10 or so good fights in the years since he took over the sport doesn't mean he gets a pass. He only cares about the money, has problems with everyone (they must all be racist), avoids good fights and gives us paper champs vs. huge underdogs. The guy has 200+ fighters, but we hardly ever see good fights. No reason there isn't better match ups, 2014 was one of the worst years probably ever in boxing.

Comment

Why can't some of u guys not understand that it's not about his skin color it's about his match making but most of all it's the fact that alot of good fights can't be made because he won't work with the other top promoters...

Comment

Op can you prove its racism.

Imo black cal racism far more then anyone
                    when in reality black people are them most racist people in america..

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                      Op can you prove its racism.

Imo black cal racism far more then anyone
                      when in reality black people are them most racist people in america..
                      That's an interesting fact, especially considering the amount of racist posts you've made on this very site.

Funny how you're always making spelling and punctuation errors too, they say racists aren't the smartest bunch...

Comment

Working...
                      X