Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Prospect In Boxing That Is 25 Years Old Or Younger?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Verdejo and Benavidez

Comment

Anthony Joshua. AJ has the potential of becoming a global star and bringing the heavyweight division back to the way it should be like the days pre-Klitschko. The biggest event in boxing should not be a Floyd Mayweather exhibition, it should be the world heavyweight championship.

Comment

Frankie Gomez & Erroll Spence Jr. for me, future stars in Boxing! Hopefully Gomez stay out of trouble because Los Angeles will get behind Frankie Gomez

And don't give up on Jose Benavidez either! People giving up on this kid already? If he beats Herrera watch how people try to jump back on his bandwagon and try to start the hype and pretend like they always knew he was good Boxing has **** fans, no loyalty

Amir Imam is a long wiry guy with vicious Power but also has technical skills, like that kid a lot, hopefully he does like Devon Alexander and leave Don King as soon as he can

Comment

Errol Spence

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            Frankie Gomez & Erroll Spence Jr. for me, future stars in Boxing! Hopefully Gomez stay out of trouble because Los Angeles will get behind Frankie Gomez

And don't give up on Jose Benavidez either! People giving up on this kid already? If he beats Herrera watch how people try to jump back on his bandwagon and try to start the hype and pretend like they always knew he was good Boxing has **** fans, no loyalty

Amir Imam is a long wiry guy with vicious Power but also has technical skills, like that kid a lot, hopefully he does like Devon Alexander and leave Don King as soon as he can
            Errol Spence has a good head on his shoulders and tremendous talent. I have no worries about him. Frankie Gomez is a wildcard. He has tons of talent, but I don't think he understands that to be elite in boxing, you have to be all in.

Amir Imam is a problem. I seen him live at the Galen Center in L.A. on the undercard of Stiverne vs. Arreola II. He whooped Yordenis Ugas, a 2008 Cuban Olympic Bronze medalist, with ease. I hope he gets away from Don King A.S.A.P. too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
              wheres the poll big homie? and whos that sloot in your avi? lol

looks like jlo, dawg, AKA miss new england.

Comment

This guy is not a prospect on the level of the fighters in the poll but Louis Rose via Lynwood, California, should be watched. He is only 11-1 but since losing a six round decision early in his career, he has derailed several unbeaten prospects.

Some of the prospects he upset:

Fabian Reyes 10-0
                Akil Auguste 2-0
                Delen Parsley 10-0
                Gino McClellan 9-0
                Emanuel Ledezma 12-1

Not sure if Rose has the power to go all the way but he is being matched very tough and has turned into a spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                X