No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner attempts to bench press 235 lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
    its about 110k m8 the little fuker can lift 10k more than me and im 10st 3 lol
    Dw bro, kid walks around 150+ so he'd be heavier than you lol. Besides he only did 1 rep. Instead of lifting weights for fun maybe he should lift up his game and actually fight the top guys lol. (though i respect his tko of demarco of course)

Comment

The spotter grabs it and lifts it

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      A guy who walks around at 160+ lbs can't even 1RM 235, absolutely pathetic just like his next fight is.
      Have you ever heard the story about Joe Frazier being a contestant on a program, I forget which but it had lots of top athletes competing against each other. He ended up being the only one to fail to lift a weight.

I wonder who would've won if they had to fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post

Have you ever heard the story about Joe Frazier being a contestant on a program, I forget which but it had lots of top athletes competing against each other. He ended up being the only one to fail to lift a weight.

He was just about drowning at the swimming as well, and lost the sprinting by quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Frokid View Post
          Dw bro, kid walks around 150+ so he'd be heavier than you lol. Besides he only did 1 rep. Instead of lifting weights for fun maybe he should lift up his game and actually fight the top guys lol. (though i respect his tko of demarco of course)
          ha ha he was great against demarco but i do agree with he should be fighting legit contenders or seeking bigger fights,as he says he is 2 time world champion undefeated so that should be his prerogative yes lol

Comment

I have seen that but Frazier never weight trained, Broner does!
            For a guy that weight trains that is some p1ss poor stuff.

Also Frazier had to clean & jerk with like 70kg or something which is a huge ask for somebody who don't lift and its a wonder he didn't wreck his rotator cuff.
            All the other contestants he was against, lifted as a part of their regime & one guy was like a champion rower so obviously he was strong as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              I have seen that but Frazier never weight trained, Broner does!
              For a guy that weight trains that is some p1ss poor stuff.

Also Frazier had to clean & jerk with like 70kg or something which is a huge ask for somebody who don't lift and its a wonder he didn't wreck his rotator cuff.
              All the other contestants he was against, lifted as a part of their regime & one guy was like a champion rower.
              He weight trains for boxing, not bodybuilding.

If he was a bodybuilder, then that would be some sort of reflection on his career. But he's a boxer.

Comment

He weight trains for boxing, not bodybuilding.

If he was a bodybuilder, then that would be some sort of reflection on his career. But he's a boxer.

It doesn't matter what he lifts weights for. Weight training increases strength regardless of diet.

I've seen his routine and he weight trains exactly like a bodybuilder (a 3 day split I believe) the only difference is the diet and he does a lot more cardio.

You don't have to compete to be a bodybuilder. A bodybuilder is simply somebody who trains to build a better body/physique.

He doesn't just shadow box with dumbells. He does a full body routine just like Holyfield, Tyson, RJJ etc
                We're not living in the stone age anymore. Weight lifting/bodybuilding is a part of boxing, diet is as big of aspect as any whether people refuse to acknowledge it or not.

Comment

lol @ hating his inability to lift it. He's not a body builder nor is he doing MMA. He doesn't need to be lifting huge numbers.

Comment

Any of you watched the vid? That wasnt even a real rep he was trolling

Comment

He did a kevin hart lol

Good stuff though... Lifts more than me thats for sure. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X