Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Hayes ko of Chisora leave Vitali shook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaintGeorge View Post
    Close the thread, this guy has just nailed it.
    i agree...

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
      Vitali never said he would fight Haye if he beat Chisora. It's amazing how comfortable people are to outright lie.

Haye has already pulled out of fights with both brothers, probably with the aim of fighting them when they were older. Haye refused to fight a 37-year-old Vitali, and now wants to fight him when he is closing in on 42. Moreover, Haye tried to discredit Wladimir's win with his toe excuse. If I were Vitali I wouldn't grant the turd a fight either, especially as he is not even the best fighter in his own nation anymore.

Haye needs to stop ducking Arreola, Charr, and Fury. These guys have been calling him out, and he has been ignoring them.
      vitali & his team said fight chisora & he'd take the winner. you know at the "he glassed me post fight interview that was live"? vitali was laughing when this brawl broke out. nothing was written on paper just a verbal idea at the post fight press conference so vitali isn't obligated to fight him. this "haye backed out vs vitali comment"... haye had a verbal agreement with vitali & then don king offered, valuev(easier opponent), big money, a title shot, a better negotiating chip(WBA belt)if he won & since no contract was signed haye was not obligated to fight vitali. don king just gave him an offer he couldn't refuse & turned it into 3 PPV fights including a massive payday vs wlad...unless a contract is signed by both parties then it means nothing.
      Last edited by joe strong; 01-18-2013, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Larry is one of them dudes along with others here that doesn't give credit to boxers who fight out of prime guys unless they're black. No wonder he wants a prime guy to face someone that's about to retire. People are desperate to get the Kings of the HW division out of there.

Comment

You know funny thing is that if Haye was smart he would be now a mandatory to either Klitschko. It's been year and a half since his fight with Wlad. Sure Chisora did happen but it was (lucky) buisness. Just look at Adamek after his loss to Vitali he knew that unless he'll be a mandatory he won't fight Klitschko again. And now He is just fight away from that fight. Haye on the other hand started right after fight demanding Klitschko again. If he'd beat 3-4 top fighters, and he would beacuse he's really great fighter, Klitschko would now be forced to fight him. And David would've made a ****load of money, beacuse of not only his talking but also staying active and winning. And you'll all see that a year after his loss to Vitali he'll fight Price or Fury, mark my words.

Comment

Working...
          X