No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Martinez Still Target Floyd Mayweather Jr. Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    I already told you Pac's "154" is bogus. Pac has never requested a CW defense. I'm not sure what you're implying, but I am sure it's as misguided as the rest of your stuff
    Agreed. The other weights I mentioned weren't exactly bogus, but Pac never fought the best at 140/147 either, and he never even come close to fighting the best at lightweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
      Agreed. The other weights I mentioned weren't exactly bogus, but Pac never fought the best at 140/147 either, and he never even come close to fighting the best at lightweight.
      LW true, he didn't stick around cause the offer came from DLH. At 140 he beat Hatton, who was the rightful champ and undefeated at the weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        LW true, he didn't stick around cause the offer came from DLH. At 140 he beat Hatton, who was the rightful champ and undefeated at the weight.
        Hatton was clearly not the best at 140. He was a cracked egg, clearly done, and he had arguably lost to guys who were also not the best at 140.

And if you think that Pacquiao's titles at 135, 140, 147, 154, are grubby.....

..... then lets discuss the featherweight title that Pac didn't actually win.

Then we can discuss why Pac never fought Too Sharp Johnson, and you can explain to me who the fuk 12vbattery is.

Comment

• Neither Floyd nor Pacquiao are trying to fight any real 154lbers, let alone a dude that was fighting up at middleweight. The 154 titles were just vanity plates.

Comment

• lol sergio thinks hes good because he beat Chavez and won his belt damn near lying on his back. rolling around on the canvas, imagine what floyd does to this joker

Comment

• Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
              lol sergio thinks hes good because he beat Chavez and won his belt damn near lying on his back. rolling around on the canvas, imagine what floyd does to this joker
              Yes i agree lets see sergio and floyd fight to see what floyd can do with sergio.
              ill pay to see it

Comment

Hatton was clearly not the best at 140. He was a cracked egg, clearly done, and he had arguably lost to guys who were also not the best at 140.

And if you think that Pacquiao's titles at 135, 140, 147, 154, are grubby.....

..... then lets discuss the featherweight title that Pac didn't actually win.

Then we can discuss why Pac never fought Too Sharp Johnson, and you can explain to me who the fuk 12vbattery is.
                I am not going to get an answer to this post, am I ?

WARRR Martinez !!

Sergio is a bad man at 160, Mayweather should wait for an easier MW title.

154 would be anyone's fight, a real classic.

Comment

I am not going to get an answer to this post, am I ?

WARRR Martinez !!

Sergio is a bad man at 160, Mayweather should wait for an easier MW title.

154 would be anyone's fight, a real classic.
                  He comes back after 2 days, reponds and claims victory after 2 hrs lmao. Great stuff man. Try posting late at night, I might be in bed, you can stay up and have about 10hrs of victory time.

You've already betrayed yourself as a boxing ignoramus before, so no surprises here.

- Pac won Ring belts at 126 and 140 by beaten the standing Ring champs.
                  - Hatton was unquestioned #1 at 140, Bradley had only 1 top 10 win when Pac Hatton was signed. Hatton just beat the snot out of top 3 Paulie and stopped him for the first time.
                  - Mark Johnson and Pac never even fought in the same division, by the time Pac arrived on the scene in the US he was 122

Comment

• September 2013 is just the right date for this fight.

Make it happen, Floyd.

Comment

• so looks like martinez said he'd take 20% split and will drain himself to 150 to meet floyd's standards. i wonder if he will take it?

Comment

Working...
                      X