Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye To Vitali: No Slow Robot From Ukraine Beats Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
    Accepting a contract and then coming to fight is a sign of gratitude for the chance you've been given. Accepting a contract and then backing out is a sign of disrespect and that's what Haye has been doing.
    Yeah but that has nothing to do with what I'm saying. I said what did the other fighters do to deserve a shot?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Yeah but that has nothing to do with what I'm saying. I said what did the other fighters do to deserve a shot?
      Just saying it makes more sens for Klitschko to select a fighter who has no history of causing trouble and bitching out of arranged fights. Haye should show some respect and humbleness to get the fight.

Comment

Oh please. How does a fighter "deserve" something? When was the last time Vitali fought someone who deserved it? And before that?
        In this context, it's irrelevant who else Vitali fought previously and how much they deserved it or not. You believe Haye deserves to be offered a fight (again again again...) at this point - fine. But tell me why you believe this? Because he KOed Chisora? It's a good motivation for Vitali to fight him, but it doesn't really means Haye deserves the fight.
        Haye says something like 'it's the fight the world wants to see' - which is a fair argument, but it doesn't mean Vitali has to accept it, because Haye already missed his chances, as we know.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
          Just saying it makes more sens for Klitschko to select a fighter who has no history of causing trouble and bitching out of arranged fights. Haye should show some respect and humbleness to get the fight.
          And that still has nothing to do with what I said. How did his opponents deserve a shot?

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
            In this context, it's irrelevant who else Vitali fought previously and how much they deserved it or not. You believe Haye deserves to be offered a fight (again again again...) at this point - fine. But tell me why you believe this? Because he KOed Chisora? It's a good motivation for Vitali to fight him, but it doesn't really means Haye deserves the fight.
            Haye says something like 'it's the fight the world wants to see' - which is a fair argument, but it doesn't mean Vitali has to accept it, because Haye already missed his chances, as we know.
            Of course it's relevant, he's fighting a sea of bums.

Comment

And that still has nothing to do with what I said. How did his opponents deserve a shot?
              I just explained it, go read it again if you still don't get it.

Comment

Of course it's relevant, he's fighting a sea of bums.
                Then, by your standard, Haye is a bum too. Apart from Wladimir, who's he fought at HW? Nothing but old bums, at you would call them. Except Chisora, who would then be a bum in his prime.

Comment

This is Vitali's last fight. If he beats Haye (especially by knockout) he can retire with full respect from the boxing community.

Price, Fury, Helenius have no business calling Vitali out. Haye is the only one who deserves a shot.

Comment

"I'm Going To Save Boxing (Once Again)" - David Deron Hayemaker Haye

Comment

Working...
                    X