Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather just have plenty of reasons always.sad..

Comment

• Originally posted by come out dancin View Post
      cotto at 154 would school the catchweight fraud lmao

talk about being faded?? he LOST his last two fights smh, u paclanders need to go back into hiding.
      lol Cotto @ 154 is a shell of his prime self of his prime self of 147. Cotto @ 154 is a man getting old and can't get to his prime weight of 147. Meaning Cotto @ 154 is a turtle of his old self slow and heavy.. meaning If Pac fought him in that slow body frame weight of 154 Pac will blitz him for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        lol Cotto @ 154 is a shell of his prime self of his prime self of 147. Cotto @ 154 is a man getting old and can't get to his prime weight of 147. Meaning Cotto @ 154 is a turtle of his old self slow and heavy.. meaning If Pac fought him in that slow body frame weight of 154 Pac will blitz him for sure.
        yea then why is pac still to scared to fight him at 154??? he demanded a 150 cw lmao. hes shook.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          Interesting....

I have pretty much given up on this topic though
          hehe! Yup your losing interest coz your idol Floyd has no legs to defend anymore. There is too much evidence stating the obvious he is a coward of a fighter that you are losing hope of finding creative ways of defending him, even though how silly it is. You guys invent creative ways to keep him looking like a tough guy. You know what your experiencing now, its reality kicking in.. you are beginning to realize your defending a person who cannot be defended coz truth hurts.Your boy keeps extending the goal post and people can see right through him now. It is clear as day. He just won't want to lose his 0, he can't live with the idea that it's Pac who will give his first defeat. Scared, coward, sissy.. it's all the same Floyd don't want anything to do with Pac.

Losing interest naah.. Your the biggest Floyd fanboy.. more like conceded to the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by come out dancin View Post
            yea then why is pac still to scared to fight him at 154??? he demanded a 150 cw lmao. hes shook.
            You 154 cotto is a great fighter he almost made Pretty boys face butchered hehe! @ 147 is his prime self faster version but you know what happened there Pac blitz him. Yup Pac is shook he only massacred him to a pulp lol..so yeah his scared alright whatever makes you happy

Scared...woh, scared is used to describe people who keeps on giving absurd reasons to prevent natural things from happening more Like someone we all know starts with F_ _ _ D ends with D... guess who lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              You're back, lmao! The rest of the Pacquiao fanatics like you will be back soon riding this till you die. Protect Pac at all times!
              Yup thanks for the warm welcome. I missed you guys too, I missed Just how much you little girls go gaga over your idol Floyd hehe!.. But most of all I missed seeing you flowmos squirm and panic to find ways of defending your narcissistic idol who don't give a rats azz about you guys and the sad thing about it, most of all is how little to none you guys have no material to back up you whining boxer who is undefendable really. And he even calls himself money, but rather not fight someone who would give him the biggest pay day of his life lol.. It's so much fun and entertaining to read all those silly creative dimwit comments you guys make. Those are priceless to me! Keep it up!
              Last edited by Spoon23; 09-22-2012, 07:11 AM.

Comment

• it affects them both, but for me its pretty clear that its floyd who has been running all along, there was never a sign from him that he truly wants the fight, he can't even bluff a very convincing one. sad.

Comment

• 700 k did i miss something?? was it officially announced?

fat dan reported it was 950k...that's the same numbers when floyd fought Ortiz..

Comment

• tell this guy floyd to man up already. ellerbe knows they are the one running away, if not for them this fight has already been made. manny's willingness is very obvious, and floyd is just showing nothing but the same story all over and over again about his OST BS.what a duck he is.

Comment

• It's your turn to announce your next fight, Floyd. If you don't want Pac, Sergio is waiting for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X