Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan: "Can I apologize to my family friends and everyone. I got caught ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Gary_Sparrow View Post
      it was painful to watch. amir was so much better than garcia but khan just cannot take a punch. just a shame he's so fragile.

garcia is a bum btw
      A bum who beat a bigger bum right? LOL I'm glad Danny Garcia knocked Amir Con out simply for the fact that his nuthuggers can simmer down about him. And you people are still here talking trash. LOL I hope Amir Con gets brutally knocked out in his next fight too. The sport of Boxing doesn't need trashy fans like you.

Enjoy mates!

Comment

ANY WARRIOR who has the BALLS to step into a ring should never ever have to apologise to anyone over a loss, especially a warrior who fought on and never quit when his legs were totally gone.

The people who will kick him whilst he's down are the COWARDS who wouldn't dare step into a ring.

He showed what an utter warrior he is, a stupid utter warrior.

He doesn't need to apologise to anyone but himself.

Apologise to yourself, why? Because you lost to a guy you should have beat, and you lost badly. It was your own fault, learn from this and shut these COWARDS up just like you did before.

I've always said many a time the ONLY fighter i would claim to be a fan of is Roy Jones but first and foremost im a Boxing fan, i try to be fair to everyone. However Khan certainly made a fan out of me last night. Certainly not because of his Ring IQ, but because of that WARRIOR HEART he showed.

He's a pure warrior. Not even his biggest hater can claim otherwise, but he's seriously one of the worst ringsmart Boxers i've ever seen. And that's what he needs to work on, but he'll be back.

He doesn't need to apologise to anyone.

Comment

Why should he apologize? He got paid

Comment

Amir Khan's a good dude. I wish him nothing but the best, he's a real fan's fighter. He has his flaws, but he goes out there and strives to put on shows. And his grit last night, although foolish for staying in there, was something to be admired.

Amir needs to work on those neck muscles, make the jab a more primary weapon, and try not to over commit in exchanges. I still think he'll be back and will be champion again someday soon.

Comment

When you talk like Khan and then slip up you should expect a lot of people to kick you while you're are down.

Comment

"millions will be upset"

Lol'd @ millions being upset at khan losing
                He needs his jaw shattered again hasn't learnt his lesson yet
                l

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                  ANY WARRIOR who has the BALLS to step into a ring should never ever have to apologise to anyone over a loss, especially a warrior who fought on and never quit when his legs were totally gone.

The people who will kick him whilst he's down are the COWARDS who wouldn't dare step into a ring.

He showed what an utter warrior he is, a stupid utter warrior.

He doesn't need to apologise to anyone but himself.

Apologise to yourself, why? Because you lost to a guy you should have beat, and you lost badly. It was your own fault, learn from this and shut these COWARDS up just like you did before.

I've always said many a time the ONLY fighter i would claim to be a fan of is Roy Jones but first and foremost im a Boxing fan, i try to be fair to everyone. However Khan certainly made a fan out of me last night. Certainly not because of his Ring IQ, but because of that WARRIOR HEART he showed.

He's a pure warrior. Not even his biggest hater can claim otherwise, but he's seriously one of the worst ringsmart Boxers i've ever seen. And that's what he needs to work on, but he'll be back.

He doesn't need to apologise to anyone.
                  You cant knock Khans heart and courage he stood in the fire when he could have high tailed it , Ive always said Khan lacks substance at the core , Im not , and never was talking about courage , Im talking about core fighting ability to come from behind in a dog fight thats courage , fighting ability and wether your body can deliver what your mind wants to do .

Elite fighters are going to hit you clean and when Amir gets hit clean they clean him up ,in my view Maidana would have stopped him if he wasnt such a slow fighter , Peterson dont punch real hard , , I look at fighters critically from what I see , the hype dont get through I trust my eye way more than my ears and Khan always appeared to me to a front runner , Im not hating on Amir , I dont know the man how can I hate him , this is pure analytical boxing , youve got to respect every man that steps into that ring and the top level in all areas is razor sharp , toughest game there is .
                  Last edited by Reloaded; 07-15-2012, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    It's kinda sad that someone who just got KO'd and took a lot of beats showing a lot of heart in the 3rd and 4th rounds has to apologise. I guess he feels bad but true fans will always be there for him. Haters will always be around hell the top 2 P4P fighters have the most haters!

Chin up Khan just take some rest take your mind off it and come back better for it.
                    That is his problem in the first place.

Needs to keep it down

Comment

I don't like Khan but you can't do anything but respect his G......

Comment

Working...
                      X