Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao is the Best Ever...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STEROIDGIO MARTINEZ will never take the test.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
      exactly what i was saying. he was so good that *****s can't believe he's real.
      he must be on drugs every time he fights.

hmm... i wonder when he started using peds.
      Do you even remeber him fighting larios, jorge solis, and hector velazquez and struggling with them all and then all of a sudden he can walk thorugh Cotto and Margarito's punches 20-30 lbs higher? Of course you don't you didn't even know who pac was back then, eh Pacfan????

Comment

Damn! These *****s going hard on my ***** Pac! hahahaha! Did yall just finished watching Pac's highlights or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
          Tommy Hearns is willing to come down to 150 catchweight to fight Pac, according to Arum, Hearns has the size and experience to give Manny trouble, Manny says age isn't a factor cause Tommy is "bigger than me"
          That does sound like some Manny talk, lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Pacquiao probably is the best ever, he's certainly the greatest fighter I've ever seen at any weight.

Fast, powerful, relentless, good footwork, hand-speed, good chin, elusive...the guy has it all.

He's so good some think he must be on drugs. He's so good he takes pity on opponents and goes easy on them. That's how good he is.
            Best you ever seen? Just started watchin boxing aye?

Comment

Tommy Hearns is willing to come down to 150 catchweight to fight Pac, according to Arum, Hearns has the size and experience to give Manny trouble, Manny says age isn't a factor cause Tommy is "bigger than me"
              Pac KO Hearns in round 2 while Duran is jumping up and down like a crazy *******. Meanwhile, Mayweather goes missing for another 2 years and return for another tuneup while adding another line of t-shirt to his collection.

The saga continues...

Comment

Agreed, Pac has proven without a doubt that designer steroids are amazingly effective!!
                at beating Old Shot Fighters!! I got to give him that, if you are past prime, delusional, and still trying to hang on to the memories, Manny P will F@ck U up!! I feel sorry for Marquez he fits the description and I personally think he is going to get hurt in this deceitful and mean spirited mismatch.
                if you're gonna hate, at least be consistent

Comment

at beating Old Shot Fighters!! I got to give him that, if you are past prime, delusional, and still trying to hang on to the memories, Manny P will F@ck U up!! I feel sorry for Marquez he fits the description and I personally think he is going to get hurt in this deceitful and mean spirited mismatch.
                  Let me guess your lover must be that Welterwieght that fought a hype up Jr Welter a Lightwieght Champ, A faded out of shape Promoter and a steroid free half punch drunk ex Balco user .Your lover refused to fight Cotto, Margarito, Clottey, Tszu and finally will fight a young b level welter who's probably going to whip his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                    if you're gonna hate, at least be consistent
                    i got no problem w/ manny taking a test but idk y these same ppl r ok w/ STEROIDGIO MARTINEZ openly takin gallonsful of PEDs. y can't STEROIDGIO take the test????

Comment

old shot fighters??? you dont know bhop, george, erik or evander? why dont you say that to ortiz who is fighting an old coward fresh from vacation woman beater? did the pbf/jmm fight happen ten years ago? was jmm still too young when he got cheated by pbf? why the double standard?

Comment

Working...
                      X