X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -KO-Chulito- View Post
    Hey thank you homie.....and your muscles too
    Good boy....now you should send me some green K and an e-gift to show your gratitude........

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
      It is waaaay harsh.....I'd be the first to admit it.....if you play nice ill play nice.....and ill be hella legit...look at my track record......but if you wanna be a slimy **** then imma come at chu like a spider monkey.... hahhahhaha

I tried to tell the kid to chill......but he chose to get his e-teeth kicked in instead .....so there you have it.......now you got his wife-e pleasuring a donkey on the web and going even MORE cross eyed....hahhahha....that's how we do......

the donkey and storm's wife are long lost cousins right?

Comment

It is waaaay harsh.....I'd be the first to admit it.....if you play nice ill play nice.....and ill be hella legit...look at my track record......but if you wanna be a slimy **** then imma come at chu like a spider monkey.... hahhahhaha

I tried to tell the kid to chill......but he chose to get his e-teeth kicked in instead .....so there you have it.......now you got his wife-e pleasuring a donkey on the web and going even MORE cross eyed....hahhahha....that's how we do......

I know man...some people here take **** too seriously. I mean it's all fun and games and **** you know? I mean to me you're a cool kat and even Dro is.

I don't get bothered by it one but, maybe other posters would but I'm able to separate reality from the net.

I do enjoy the e-wars though and you win some an you lose some

Comment

Originally posted by -KO-Chulito- View Post
          I know man...some people here take **** too seriously. I mean it's all fun and games and **** you know? I mean to me you're a cool kat and even Dro is.

I don't get bothered by it one but, maybe other posters would but I'm able to separate reality from the net.

I do enjoy the e-wars though and you win some an you lose some
          Your right except.....I win them all and you lose them all..........when you step to me that is......

see fellas??? this turd actually likes for me to destroy his dumbass.....so im only doing what makes him happy....hahahhaha...........next up the wife-e will be doing her cross eyed dance with about 4-5 kats hung like donkeys........stay tuned!!!!..

Comment

Your right except.....I win them all and you lose them all..........when you step to me that is......

see fellas??? this turd actually likes for me to destroy his dumbass.....so im only doing what makes him happy....hahahhaha...........next up the wife-e will be doing her cross eyed dance with about 4-5 kats hung like donkeys........stay tuned!!!!..
            win em all?

I must have given you brain damage. I apologize.

Comment

Working...
            X