Collapse
No announcement yet.

The things non-boxing fans say:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do Mexicans love boxing so much. I was watching Pacquiao vs. Margarito at a bar and some kid was saying everytime I see Boxing there is always a Mexican Flag being waved around and the Mexicans I work with talk about Boxing constantly.

Comment

I had someone swear that Danny Green knocked out Michael Katsidis, after saying they are at different weights he told me to "go home and check my facts".

Comment

(while smoking a square and listening to conversation outside): "Man! Did you see that punch from that chinamen...he straight clocked that whiteboy!"

(his buddy's response): "Aye man...that wasn't no chinamen...I think dude is Mongolian"

(original dummy): "Really? Shiet...whatever he is, he D-Bo'd that ass!"

I always assumed they were talkin bout Pac/Hatton....but oh well....

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
          I had someone swear that Danny Green knocked out Michael Katsidis, after saying they are at different weights he told me to "go home and check my facts".
          lol thats great did you ask him what division that fight took place in?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
            lol thats great did you ask him what division that fight took place in?
            my bad nvm

Comment

"If you don't stand toe to toe and fight you have no business boxing".............just the other day and it quickly shot up to the top of my list

Comment

Pacquaio's an ATG.

Comment

The things I hear a lot from non-boxing fans is:

“What do you think about Mike Tyson?”

Like Tyson is still boxing and the sport solely revolves around him.

Comment

i think i could have amir khan....though a few of them are probably right

Comment

"I thought this was boxing, why are there 3 people in the ring?" (referring to the referee)

at this point i shake my head and say, its the WWE mate.

Comment

Working...
                      X