Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Floyd is worried about a Roided Manny, hence the requests for random tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Floyd is worried about a Roided Manny, hence the requests for random tests

Since Manny has never tested positive for any illegal substance, it is highly unlikely that he has taken or will take anything to make him perform the way he always has and will probably test negative again.

Dang! PBF will truly be scared ****less when Pac tests negative for PEDs. It will mean that all of Pac's power, speed and athleticism is all natural and "god-given".

If PBF's plan was to rob Manny of any "illegal advantages" and then it turns out that there are none and Manny is all natural, what's going to happen to Floyd's mental state then?

PBF will be shaking in them pink boxing boots at the prospect of actually fighting a prime, peak-form fighting machine like Manny. Just imagine, all that power, speed and explosiveness with no juice. DANG!

I don't think this fight's gonna happen at all.

yup...the guy he said would be easier work than Marquez...

jus wondering why Marquez didn't get that stipulation put on...i mean, Juan also moved up in weight and was KOing people that havent been stopped

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      yup...the guy he said would be easier work than Marquez...

jus wondering why Marquez didn't get that stipulation put on...i mean, Juan also moved up in weight and was KOing people that havent been stopped
      You could say the same for PBF who is undefeated and has won titles in 5 weight divisions. Shouldn't he be suspect # 2?

Comment

Working...
      X