Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would the Paulie Malignaggi of last night beat Ricky Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure, against Hatton he was one-handed, against Juan Diaz he used the right hand alot more and threw combinations. He'd be more then capable of getting the win, still wouldn't know who to lean towards. I do know, Hatton is a better pressure fighter then Baby Bull, better on the inside and at cutting the ring. Baby Bull has a better jab then Hatton and doesn't dash in there hands low, he goes in with a jab and always has his hands held high. Funny because, they both have what they both lack in.

Comment

It is hard to say. He would have done better, but Hatton has always had good fast footwork and would have still trapped him more than Diaz could have. So I will still tip towards Hatton.

Hatton is a bad styles matchup for Pauli. Hatton's footwork and his ability to cut off the ring has always been top notch.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
        when they fought last November? what do you all imagine would have happened?
        probably not.

paulie would've done better, but hatton is alot bigger and stronger than diaz and has quicker feet than diaz as well as a stronger punch.

Comment

No plain and simple im sorry and people wont like it but Hatton is/was a step above both these guys but below great fighters like Pac/Floyd. Hatton is A class fighter Diaz/Paulie are not.. Hatton had no respect for Paulies power and just brutalised him..

This is Hatton who got KTFO in 2 few months later too and Paulie could do **** all

No ****ing way does Paulie beat hatton no matter how he turned up i cant believe 5 delusional idiots think otherwise and the poll is even.. well this is Boxing scene..

Comment

The Paulie that we saw last night was the Paulie Hatton fought, and beat.

Comment

not sure all i know is that jab was really what did it and it wasnt doin **** 2 hatton ..hatton has great head movement and closed the distance very very quickly so he wasnt getin caught 2 often
              hattons faster has more power n better footwork then diaz ..diaz has his advantages also

Comment

Not in no dang Houston, Texas.

Comment

Hatton is stronger than Diaz. Nope.

Comment

No, Hatton's style is always gonna be a problem for Malignaggi. Plus Hatton applies pressure better than Diaz, and he is bigger and stronger.

But that's just my opinion.

Comment

Ricky didn't just beat Malignaggi - he completely dominated him and stopped him. Any version of Malignaggi wouldn't stand a chance against Ricky.

Comment

Working...
                      X