No announcement yet.

Time for the mexicutionar to lace his boots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for the mexicutionar to lace his boots

At first the marquez fight at 140 was nonsense but the disrespect shown by marquez against he legendary pacquaio is unforgivable, pac needs to send him to retirement, the mexikiller needs to add another name

green k sent for that amazing sig !!!!

Comment

Co-sign, Manny needs to silence that @ss …

Comment

We sould petition boxing NO MORE MEXICAN FIGHTERS for Pac, this is sad that he foought all of Mexico and won, I say stop the madness time for Pac to fight a non Mexican !!

Comment

Marquez just wants a payday. Manny should offer the fight but lowball the **** out of him. Lets see if he still wants the fight.

Wanna sells 50,000 tickets, Marquez cannot sell 5000

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
            We sould petition boxing NO MORE MEXICAN FIGHTERS for Pac, this is sad that he foought all of Mexico and won, I say stop the madness time for Pac to fight a non Mexican !!
            Damn dude, judging by Lil Wayne’s fridge he’s the poorest rapper out there.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
              Damn dude, judging by Lil Wayne’s fridge he’s the poorest rapper out there.
              LOL I wanted a close up of that hat, I just by chance toke, the fridge sceen and made it a gif LOL, I would of done his daughters room, which is themed from Dora the Explorer but thats personal. lol

Comment

PAC is the MAN in boxing right now. If Marquez is trying to set up another fight with PAC he's going on with the worng way about it.

Comment

Working...
                X