Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Pacquiao nuthuggers the most ******ed people on Earth?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by syphillis View Post
    Nuthuggers are all the same. Bitchin and monin bout things they can't control. This is the reason it's hard to have a decent discussion... it's all about name calling, insults, and racial attacks. Bunch of teenagers talking tough like they have something to gain from posting in an internet forum.
    Great post, sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by BraggartKilla View Post
      I would rather be a bastard than an inbreed like you. Sad to say, but it shows in your postings that you're a freak of nature.
      If not following the herd is being a freak of nature, than so be it

Comment

• Originally posted by sinned View Post
        My only comment on this thread:

TRUE knoowledgable PACMAN fans will not show up on this thread.

But is you have problem with irrational PAC nuthuggers, why dont you just ignore them instead of making a thread like this and try to ignite a fight.
        ooopppssss my mistake, I think they already visited this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by sinned View Post
          My only comment on this thread:

TRUE knoowledgable PACMAN fans will not show up on this thread.

But is you have problem with irrational PAC nuthuggers, why dont you just ignore them instead of making a thread like this and try to ignite a fight.
          You right they should be ignored. But in all fairness the ts was probably just trying to vent his frustrations. Does not make him right, nor what I say sometimes is right, were all guilty one time or another. But Nuthuggers can be so irrational to the point were it gets so annoying that its hard to ignore.
          Last edited by kymira; 07-14-2009, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X