Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Would've Been 'Stupid' to Face a 'Killer' in This Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a joke. And for the dumbasses mentioning Canelo. Canelo has fought, Floyd, Cotto, Lara and Trout. Wilder has Stiverne. Get real Haymon cheerleaders your champ is a joke

Comment

More interested in seeing Izuagbe UGonoh.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        yeah but he possesses life altering power. 1 knockdown in the last 7 years! canelo is in trouble buddy!
        You've gotta be kidding, lol. Life altering? And yet he couldn't do to Fonfara what Joe Smith did and went life and death with Vera. You're the 1st person outside of Sr that I've heard speak highly of Chavez Jr.

Comment

There aren't many big fights out there if you think about it. All the champions are untested, quit explaining. Joshua KOs Wilder leftovers and that Aussie guy barely wins in the outback, and Fury/Furys.. awe man. Who's left? Big Baby and the old Cuban.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
            There aren't many big fights out there if you think about it. All the champions are untested, quit explaining. Joshua KOs Wilder leftovers and that Aussie guy barely wins in the outback, and Fury/Furys.. awe man. Who's left? Big Baby and the old Cuban.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
              YOU SOUND BITTER THAT I JUST EXPOSED THE TWO BIGGEST MEXICAN HYPEJOBS IN BOXING..... ITS OK LET THE BUTTHURT FLOW
              I think youve confused me with a guy who likes canelo or chavez....wrong again lol......im not btter im just trying work out why you keep defending wilder....it must be because your rimming wilder thats the only logical reason i can thnk of

Comment

You mean like Kell Brook after his eye injury facing back to back 2 of the most dangerous fighters in the sport? While Wilder is feasting on the worst bums in the sport in his entire career? America got the champion they deserve, an absolute disgrace to the sport. Like I said long ago, Wilder will NEVER face anyone legit until he can cash out vs AJ and lay down and laugh to the bank and you fools dont see through this.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                  I did feel for him during that scenario but you can't deny he's fought a series of overmatched opponents since winning the belt
                  You forget that he broke his hand when he won that belt as well, and was out for six months while having surgery, and had to test his hand out on his first fight back (Molina), a fight in which he barely threw his right hand and when he eventually did, was visibly tentative and afraid to throw it, so they gave him an extra tune up to see if he would throw the hand this time around (Dehaupus) and he did, threw it like his life depended on it.

After those two tune ups (for the hand injury recover), he was supposed to fight Povetkin, who blatantly ducked him by scheduling his own tune up, except unlike Wilder's, his tune up was scheduled to take place a whole month AFTER the WBC mandated negotiation date, forcing the wbc to extend the date from october to mid-late november.

Then Povetkin had the audacity to further ask for an extention from the wbc, claiming he couldn't fight until May and wouldn't make the January 16 date that was mandated for the fight to take place no later then.

So Wilder, in light of Povetkin's request for an extention until May, asked the wbc if he could carry on and fight in that January date, at which point he fought Szpilka to keep busy while he waited on Povetkin.

We all know that Povetkin took drugs and tested positve, thereby wasting a terrible amount of Wilder's time as the fight couldn't take place, so Wilder took a stay busy fight and broke his hand (although Arreola was a terrible pick even for a stay busy fight).

So here we are back to square one, where Wilder has to fight a bum to test his hand out, which means that he cannot be blamed for three of the bums he fought since winning the title due to injury, but for Arreola and Szpilka it is debateable, both for and against arguments I think would be hard to seperate. The other three he aint to blame at all, and not for this one either, the hand had pins inserted into it both times, and this time it goes along with a torn bicept.

Besides, when he does fight a dangerous opponent mid or late this year, wouldn't you prefer that there be no asterisks on the fight? I mean it would be kind of like the may-pac situation where you are left unsatisfied because one of the parties is crying injury, so we all end up feeling like something huge was taken away from the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                    You mean like Kell Brook after his eye injury facing back to back 2 of the most dangerous fighters in the sport? While Wilder is feasting on the worst bums in the sport in his entire career? America got the champion they deserve, an absolute disgrace to the sport. Like I said long ago, Wilder will NEVER face anyone legit until he can cash out vs AJ and lay down and laugh to the bank and you fools dont see through this.
                    Can Wilder move up a division to find someone to fight? is Erroll not his ( Kell Brook ) mandatory or did he pick him? did he not try to vacate if Cotto accepted their offer? But Wilder is not looking for paydays he just wants his shot and we can provide ample evidence of fighters derailing and refusing to fight Wilder.

Comment

deontayduckus wilderquackus is the scientific name for that species of duck discovered out in the Great State Of Alabama.....it is known for quacking at very high decibels and very injury prone

Comment

Working...
                      X