Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 30-Day Weights: Gennady Golovkin 165.1, Daniel Jacobs 174.8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    Why is your oily ass crying about Black boxing fans?

Gigi ain't one of your people.
    Ah okay Trayvon, thanks for your input

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
      Yet the fight night weights for J-rock and Charlo were 158 and 159lbs respectively.

Now that I've proven you wrong, I expect you to follow troll trend and claim that you don't believe those fight night weights and that they were fixed.

Also, Lara weighed in at 160lbs when he fought Vanes Martirosyan last year.
      All those weights were líes and ir has Bren discussed already. Look for haymon / pbc lying with fight night weights thread

Comment

GGG proves it once again. He is a small middleweight. And he has not ever put himself through losing lots of weight for a fight. GGG still has at least 3 years, maybe 4 in his absolute prime. By that time he will have stamped himself as "One of the greatest middleweights ever."---Roy Jones Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyD729 View Post
          Ah okay Trayvon, thanks for your input
          Who is Trayvon

Your mom's boyfriend????

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
            Forgive my ignorance, but please translate your post into another form of English so I can figure out what you said. Thanks.
            I was thinking exactly the same thing when I read that. Wtf is he trying to say. Is that a new form of the English language or ebonics.lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
              GGG was willing to move down for a challenge to fight floyd at 154, where floyd held the belt, why didn't floyd take that challenge, yet you hammer him about moving up for challenges that are far less lucrative, is that a double standard in your eyes or not cobra?
              Unlike GGG......Floyd has taken his share of chances....

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                Floyd didn't drain Canelo you weak kneed Maricon.

Canelo's team are the ones that offered the 152 weight....plus....there was no rehydration clause.

Floyd was the A-side. Alvarez is the more natural 154 puncher that DLH nor Cotto could ever be. It makes perfect sense and risk that if Floyd wanted the Lineal Light Middleweight crown then Alvarez would have to concede to 152 to make the fight happen. At that age and time I don't think it affected Alvarez too much, but a 154 Alvarez might have had a different outcome.

I can still see Alvarez losing, but I could also see Alvarez winning rounds. Whatever the case may be, Alvarez was dumb to take that fight at 152. However, that matchup wasn't as pathetic as DLH coming at 145 against Pac. At least back then there were several reports about the DLH's dehydrated theme... but most of industry went with Pac ''destroying'' DLH...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...eight/2802237/

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  Rest well GGG

Comment

30-day weights: Canelo 163.8, Khan 161.2

Both Smith and Canelo hit the scales at 154 lbs with Alvarez

I thought CanYellow weighed like 190 lbs??? Or was it 200 lbs??? I can never get the SAME answer from GGGTards???

Comment

if slappin' soggy were ever fool enough to step into the ring with GGG he would be KO'ed i don't care what he weighed

Comment

Working...
                      X