No announcement yet.

Which One Would You Choose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

80%

with that power, id make billions on my inventions. one being the ultimate wearable body armor. so one pill gives me 3. perhaps i can make a spidey suit ? or be like bruce wayne ?

Comment

green pill for me.

Comment

I would take Spiderman powers all day and rob all you niccas that took the green pill and made millions in Vegas

Comment

Green Pills.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            I would take Spiderman powers all day and rob all you niccas that took the green pill and made millions in Vegas

No you don't! we will know you're going to rob us 12 hours before you do. LOL you dead insect fo shoh.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              Humans use 10℅ of their brain. I would take being able to use 80℅. Who knows what we are capable le with at that high a percentage.
              Or perhaps you can produce your own colored pills....

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

i'd see you coming 8 hours away. when you got close i'd toss some tembleque in the other direction and call an uber.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  Humans use 10℅ of their brain. I would take being able to use 80℅. Who knows what we are capable le with at that high a percentage.
                  That's a straight up myth. That would be the worst pill to choose because we all use all of our brains (unless you're brain damaged). The "we only use 10℅ of our brains" is an urban legend not bases on science, which is why the entire premise of Lucy was ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                    No you don't! we will know you're going to rob us 12 hours before you do. LOL you dead insect fo shoh.
                    Originally posted by New England View Post
                    i'd see you coming 8 hours away. when you got close i'd toss some tembleque in the other direction and call an uber.
                    ^^^

are you fools forgetting about my spider senses

I'll spray my sticky web all over your faces :wank: (that's suppose to be spiderman shooting his web)
                    Last edited by -jose-; 02-16-2017, 01:04 PM.

Comment

I'd take Spider man powers if it has no side effects.

To the people who chose green though. What if you see your death in those 12 hours?

Comment

Working...
                      X