No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Stands Firm on Next Fight Being in UAE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
    by who ???? pacquiao ...give me a break...pac gets taken apart by khan...quote me on that if they fight

lol at the thought of khan "taking apart" pacquiao or any other elite fighter. good one!

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutKings View Post
      lol at the thought of khan "taking apart" pacquiao or any other elite fighter. good one!
      roach and pacquiao want no part of khan
      Im not a khan fan but khan would give manny problems

Comment

Pacquiao's career has gotten sad fast.

Comment

The only time "Khan" and "problems" should be said in the same sentence, is when referring to his wife.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
            The only time "Khan" and "problems" should be said in the same sentence, is when referring to his wife.
            you cant even get this
            Straight..khan has no problems with his wife his parent do..why do you think he parted ways with his dad

Comment

If you really believe this, you should be banned from ever posting again. If you're a boxing fan, you know only only counter punchers give Manny problems. Khan is an attacking fighter and after 3 rounds is very easy to predict.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
                If you really believe this, you should be banned from ever posting again. If you're a boxing fan, you know only only counter punchers give Manny problems. Khan is an attacking fighter and after 3 rounds is very easy to predict.

After 3 rounds, khan's going to be throwing his little flurries as he rushes in while making noises as he punches. That's when you know Khan is fading and Is starting to panic when he makes noises as he throw.

Comment

you cant even get this
                  Straight..khan has no problems with his wife his parent do..why do you think he parted ways with his dad
                  Mate, I'm taking the piss..

All of that Khan drama is manufactured garbage to try and prop up their reality TV show. It's straight out of the Kardashian's book of reality.

Comment

How much of his check will he donate to buying Filipino slaves exit visas from the UAE? They need $5000 each to afford exit visas. I imagine he will donate his entire check to save his countrymen from slavery...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      How much of his check will he donate to buying Filipino slaves exit visas from the UAE? They need $5000 each to afford exit visas. I imagine he will donate his entire check to save his countrymen from slavery...
                      Who couldn't use phillipino slave or two? Especially 2 hot ones with skinny waist and big @$$e$ who will cook and clean and take care of your children and who are bi and like 3somes.

Comment

Working...
                      X