No announcement yet.

Carl Frampton vs Leo Santa Cruz 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
    Damn Mikey showed the world who really has the power!
    Yeah mate no joke.

Zlaticanin is a power puncher in his own right, but Garcia's precision enhances his power even more.

He's finally settled down at the perfect weight class. Looks like the time off did him well.

I wonder if his power carries up to 140 as well - my bet is it does.

I know Linares is shaking in his shoes after seeing that! He doesn't want none. He's already got a glass jaw.

Comment

• Scary stuff.

Very happy to see the guy wake up.

Comment

• This is why everyone loves Mikey. Hopefully Zlaticanin wakes up tomorrow because he looks lifeless in the ring.

So measured and accurate that was masterful boxing from Mikey.

Comment

• Well, on second look, that right at the end was pretty powerful but still, the guy had never been down before and all of a sudden he is out for 5 minutes from a right hook?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            NAh, I'm serious. Yeah, he landed a punch but how the hell did the guy get hurt that much from it. It's not like it was the punch that Pac landed on Hatton, he was off balance when he threw it.
            We can request Mikey to land that punch on you and see if it will have the same effect.

Comment

• Brutal ko
              Perfect from Mikey
              Thought he killed him for a minute

Comment

• Nvermind........

Comment

• Showtime with an early candidate for Fight of the Year and Knockout of the Year in back to back fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Mikey lands a half hearted punch and this guy dies on impact? I'm calling bullschit
                    WTF..............

Comment

• Not sure how this dude became champ but Mickey made him look garbage. I don't think Garcia got hit. But what a ****ing right hook. That dude went back to wherever he is from for those few minutes

Comment

Working...
                      X