Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford wants 7 million to fight Pacquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JQside View Post
    Floyd never scaled back his guarantee of $40 million even when he fought Berto-level opponents. Just imagine if he fought someone like Lara or Thurman.

I'm okay with Floyd not fighting a Garcia/Thurman level fighter since he was still active and then retired but for Pac to come back after retiring, he needs to fight the top guys and then retire or for me at least, its an anticlimax to come back to fight the Horn's of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      I'm okay with Floyd not fighting a Garcia/Thurman level fighter since he was still active and then retired but for Pac to come back after retiring, he needs to fight the top guys and then retire or for me at least, its an anticlimax to come back to fight the Horn's of the world.
      Pac was broke and is fighting for money. Why should he fight top guys at his age when he can make money fighting lesser guys?

Comment

you acting like pac retired for years and then came back. he pretty much NEVER retired but took a longer break than usual then came back.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          lol....

and whos says anything about this being his last fight? at this point, you either support just because you're a fan, or you dont. pretty simple. no need to throw a fit.
          Go back and read. I never alluded to this being his last fight, I said he should be fighting the elite. Get it? Got it? Good. Fighting Vargas and Horn when there are higher level fighters he should be targeting is not a good look. Thats why the fight after his next needs to be against the winner of Garcia/Thurman or just fuking retire. Makes no sense to come back unless his goal is to go out on top and fighting the likes of Horn is a fking joke.

Comment

lol his retirement lasted the same time he takes breaks between fights. plus he fought two top 10 WWs last year and beat them decisively. how many other top welters did that last year?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              you acting like pac retired for years and then came back. he pretty much NEVER retired but took a longer break than usual then came back.
              Wrong. He retired. These were his words regarding his congressional position: "If ever I decide to fight again, rest assured, it will happen when congress is on recess so there’s no need for me to go on leave." Next.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutKings View Post
                lol his retirement lasted the same time he takes breaks between fights. plus he fought two top 10 WWs last year and beat them decisively. how many other top welters did that last year?
                He is past fighting the Vargas and Horn's of the world. Fight the best or retire.

Comment

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
                  Pac was broke and is fighting for money. Why should he fight top guys at his age when he can make money fighting lesser guys?
                  To go out on top and fighting Vargas and the Horn's of the world is not going out on top. He WAS the second best in the world and is giving away the opportunity to be the best in the world to guys like Garcia/Thurman when that could be him fighting for the TOP spot. If he fights the Garcia/Thurman winner then he gets a chance to go out on top. If he avoids the winner and fights blokes, then that is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    No, that's not the reason why broner is a sell with a big name, Broner would advertise the fights, he would make headlines on how manny is this and that that and would would trash talk manny to the point that he would call manny a closet ****sexual, talking crap about him, disrespecting him. The fight would get so much coverage and so much hype because of Broner's mouth that many would want to watched it and particularly beat broner up.
                    broner's star power if he even has any to begin with, all went down the drain after the maidana fight so i dont know what you're talking about, acting like AB is a draw or something.

broner talking about the fight and advertising about it wouldnt do much more than the actual promotional company doing the same thing. you act like broner has a big following or something.

if pac vs broner were to happen, im sure TR would promote the hell out of it too, so by saying broner will advertiswe it, etc means nothing! since TR will be doing it too.

Comment

To go out on top and fighting Vargas and the Horn's of the world is not going out on top. He WAS the second best in the world and is giving away the opportunity to be the best in the world to guys like Garcia/Thurman when that could be him fighting for the TOP spot. If he fights the Garcia/Thurman winner then he gets a chance to go out on top. If he avoids the winner and fights blokes, then that is a joke.
                      Why would he fight them at his age? Because the fans want him to? The fans are mostly idiots and he has nothing to prove, why fight top guys when he can fight bums for nice money?

Comment

Working...
                      X