Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

33 Fun Facts about Slavery video (and America should apologize for it?).

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 33 Fun Facts about Slavery video (and America should apologize for it?).

I will start off by saying I would probably rather my tax dollars go to "Reparations" for American Blacks (Not African/Caribbean or any other form of Immigrant Blacks) than give out the billions of dollars in Foreign aid to countries like Pakistan or Israel....So if we ended all foreign aid to random countries that have nothing to do with America....I would gladly give a portion of tax revenue for "Reparations".....

I say that even as my ancestors NEVER ever owned any Black Slaves or EVER profited one dime off of The Transatlantic Slave Trade....I am Italian and my Great Grandfather immigrated to the US from Italy (Sicily) in 1908.....50+ years after Slave Trade was over.....So none of my ancestors EVER had Black Slaves (the timeline is impossible) or ever profited off Slavery....Italians didn't come to the US from Italy until well AFTER the Slave Trade was over and abolished....My ancestors have no involvement whatsoever in the Transatlantic Slave Trade....

But here is the video I am talking about and it is an interesting video for sure...

Working...
X