No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
    Interesting... the more I read these back stories, like Bran and Rickard's death, the Children of the Forest from 12,000 years ago and the First Men etc, the more I wished GoT would at least do a few episodes to show all these past events.

NO STARK SWORD IS PART OF THE IRON THRONE
    Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
    here it is
    Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
    And also did you know that the Valyrians refused to invade Westeros during the early years because of fear for the wargs? Because once a Warg caught one of their dragons, the tide of the War would've turn very badly for them.

So basically, if Dany & her dragons would somehow end up confronting Jon & the North, she better think first. If Bran could return to Winterfell, he will be the x-factor with his warging abilities. He is the most powerful warg in this part of the world. That & Weirwood arrows would do the job
    What website are you getting these from?

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      try westeros.org or any A Song of Ice & Fire forums

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/...f_Thrones_Wiki

Comment

• [QUOTE=JabRight;16838528]
          Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

Hahaha, yes plenty of wanks universally occur in viewing this show indeed sir.

Back end of that season is good stuff to say the least.

Boring Story:
          It's funny, i'm on this forum a lot, and I show my flatmate some funny s.hit on here, so I was like "oi Rob, that Annie **** poster is watching Thrones now"

He'll say who? and I just have to say "the bloke that writes bumming poetry by the kilo".... Then he knows who I mean (he finds your posts funny too).

You've a close watching fan club here pal, pretty sad for two lads in their mid twenties....****s. Anyway peace out nob head, enjoy the viewing fella. xxx

I had considered doing my own boxing blog, with features on bumming.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            I thought the battle was good, but predictable. I mean everyone and their brother knew Sansa would be coming with someone to rescue Jon, and then they'd overcome Ramsay.

But yeah I think the last episode of season 5, and whatever episode had the big white walker battle rescued Season 5. And I thought the final 2 episodes this season kind of rescued it as well.

But yeah Seasons 1 and 3 are the best by far, and I doubt they'll match them.
            The season with Joffrey dying and Prince Oberyn was better than season 3 to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
              The season with Joffrey dying and Prince Oberyn was better than season 3 to me.
              Really??? I thought that was easily the worst. That season they were trying to shock for the sake of shock. The whole Oberyn story was just stupid IMO.

Comment

• What about the Mexican Game of Thrones?

"Your task is to take the ship and kill the defenceless fishermen you see at the bay with your swords."

"Right. I'm prepared for that, and I'm going to do it, but.... do they weigh less than 135lbs? I'm not prepared to invade King's Landing unless there's a catchweight in place. Perhaps I could just stay here, and we could get Sansa Stark to come up in weight to challenge me?"

That's right, ain't it, baya?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Really??? I thought that was easily the worst. That season they were trying to shock for the sake of shock. The whole Oberyn story was just stupid IMO.
                  It was the worst imo too actually now I think about it.
                  Why didn't you enjoy Oberyns story?

Comment

• I might apply to be an extra in the next season. A friend at work, his wife works for the agency that supplies them with extras based in the UK. I can get to Northern Ireland in about 7 hours. Just for shits and giggles.

Don't know, half of me just cant be bothered, then again being on a live set of Thrones would be cool. Been an extra before when I was 10 or 11 so my acting career has been very dry, i'd have a lot of ring rust.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                      It was the worst imo too actually now I think about it.
                      Why didn't you enjoy Oberyns story?
                      His while thing was just trying to get revenge for his sister, nothing we had cared about whatsoever prior to the season, and then it ended ridiculously with that dude ripping his face off or whatever......like who cares about his story whatsoever???

That's the thing with Thrones. It's always at it's best when it's most focused. Season 1, Season 3 with the wars in the North and Robb Stark and all that. End of Season 5 with the White Walkers/The Wall stuff, and end of Season 6 with the stuff in Kings Landing and the battle in the north.

It falters when it crams 10 stories into the plot at once, cause we only care about a few of them. I'm happy Tyrion is headed back to Westeros, cause I honestly haven't cared about him much since the end of 4.

But it's the same with Vikings. Season 4 was easily the worst so far cause it had too much trying to go on, instead of like Seasons 1-3, which were nearly all focused on Ragnar and his conquests, with some time obviously focused a little on Paris near the end of 3, Wessex here and there, etc.

Arya legit took like 6 seasons to do much of anything lol

But 4 just had too many story lines to really care about many of them, and it felt like they were trying to shock us for the sake of shocking us at times.
                      Last edited by 4Corners; 07-06-2016, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X