No announcement yet.

La clippers blew it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dolezal View Post
    What a ***** puff daddy was and probably still is. Just a total doormat.

Comment

All we need to do is trade crawford for haywood's contract, then use the cap space from the deal to offer durant the max next year.

Comment

All we need to do is trade crawford for haywood's contract, then use the cap space from the deal to offer durant the max next year.
        Durant is not the California type of person.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          Durant is not the California type of person.
          But he's the oklahoma type?

C'mon sun. it's unlikely he comes, but still a possibility if he ever wants a rang.

Comment

But he's the oklahoma type?

C'mon sun. it's unlikely he comes, but still a possibility if he ever wants a rang.

The guy is from DC and attended University of Texas.

I think if he leaves, he either Goes home to DC, Or to Houston to give a F**K You to Sam Presti for Trading James Harden for nothing and he then Joins him there and Presti looks even stupider.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              The guy is from DC and attended University of Texas.

I think if he leaves, he either Goes home to DC, Or to Houston to give a F**K You to Sam Presti for Trading James Harden for nothing and he then Joins him there and Presti looks even stupider.
              I don't think he cares about D.C. that much. I could see him going to the Clippers or staying with OKC.

Comment

Jordon dissing the Mavs actually turned out to be the surprise of the off season.

Imagine the Mavs will be practicing the hack-a-Jordon this summer.

Comment

I don't think he cares about D.C. that much. I could see him going to the Clippers or staying with OKC.
                  Oh he cares about DC A lot. That's where his Mom, THE REAL MVP lives. Anyone who wears Redskins gear cares about DC and where they come from

Comment

Working...
                  X