No announcement yet.

Fair or not, Pacquiao will ALWAYS be remembered for getting KTFO by Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oaba09 View Post
    Pacquiao was leading before he got KO'd....It can happen to anyone........
    um no it's something called defense, something Pacquiao never had. Running at your opponent with your hands down is a recipe for disaster. You think Mayweather would ever make an amateur mistake like that?

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post

The Mexicutioner Has Been Mexecuted
      there it is

Comment

[QUOTE=Skittlez;12787459]To answer your ******ed question- it depends on how he goes out.

If Pacquaio KO Rios and than fight Marquez and KO Him, than it changes.

I for one don't believe he's done. I think he'll discover a new batch of Peds and go nuts 'part 2'

Comment

Originally posted by Dunkeroo23 View Post
          um most boxing fans thought JMM won that fight. except you apparently. whose the newb now. nice try
          Oh you saw the Chris John fight?

Wow I'm really impressed considering it was never broadcast in the us or even Mexico. Obviously you saw it in Indonesia when it happened. Of course how silly of me.

Maybe you saw highlights on YouTube....yeah highlights are generally the same thing as watching the whole fight. 1 min of clips is the same as 36 mins I action right.

Jog on n0ob.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            Man where are you all getting these pics

Comment

Just like Tyson is only remembered for getting Knocked the fk out by Douglas. Oh wait!. Exactly Phenoms are remembered by what they are Phenoms and Manny has accomplished even more in the ring, this is boxing nobody is immune to getting Knocked the fk out.

Comment

You fools. Roy won't be remembered for the Tarver KO loss. Lennox isn't remembered for his 2 KO losses. Tyson isn't remembered for Tokyo-1990. Duran isn't remembered for the Hearns loss and Pacquiao sure as hell won't be remembered for this. I could go on, but it's no use with you people.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                  You fools. Roy won't be remembered for the Tarver KO loss. Lennox isn't remembered for his 2 KO losses. Tyson isn't remembered for Tokyo-1990. Duran isn't remembered for the Hearns loss and Pacquiao sure as hell won't be remembered for this. I could go on, but it's no use with you people.
                  Good post.

The thing is with the fake fans is that they think what happens today matters more that yesterday or what will happen tomorrow. RJJ is a great example, it was unheard of that he'd be KOd by tarver but it happened and life went on because fans remembered the greatness. The ATG status is cemented. Fake fans dont get that because they're all knowing.

Comment

Oh man, my sides are spltting looking at this

Comment

Originally posted by Dunkeroo23 View Post
                      despite all of Manny's accomplishments, the truth is this is what will stick in people's mind forever. Yes every fighter eventually loses, but it's not like Manny was some old shot fighter who accumulated late-career losses like Ali or Roy. He got knocked out cold by a fighter 6 years older than himself.

It's pretty sad, but unfortunately people will always remember Pacquaio as Pacquaio'd
                      That's what you get when you are the people's champion, the champion that's there not because he is the best, but because the media and the so called fans hate the best - Floyd Mayweather Jr. So Pacquiao was made to be the fighter of the decade, this ATG fighter who wasn't human and who seem to beat up everyone who came forward. Good shows yes, fighter of the decade? Not so much.

This is karma acting as usual. The truth comes out eventually. This is the hard to swallow truth. Every real great there was lost to age and tear, not to a counter punch he had 4 fights to prepare against. I'm not hating Manny by any means, just laughing my ass off at the boxing institution and media and the picture of JMM holding that fighter of the decade belt which was made to rub on Mayweather's face had Pacquiao won it. They really look what they are now - a bunch of crooks.

Comment

Working...
                      X