Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you guys care so much about Eddie Hearn?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea, the saltiness is real. it's like eddie hearn is the first ever scumbag promoter or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      I think maybe people got that idea since Eddie was the one out pushing it so hard.
      Idk about that. Hearn hasn't really acted like he was the owner of DAZN like way to many goofy fans seemed to think. And I've seen Hearn mention more than once DAZN is a SPORTS platform not a boxing platform. That alone should of killed a lot of these fanboys logic...well assuming most fanboys used logic.

Comment

I have nothing against Hearn. He is just a promoter doing the best he can like all the other promoters. He seems very good at his job and makes good stuff happen often. Two of his new boxers, Andrade and Jacobs both have world title fights coming very soon.

Comment

For some reason he makes a lot of American fans very insecure, I think it comes from a sense of entitlement that they need to be the best at everything, boxing, promoting, managing, etc

Bottom line is that he is part of a new breed of promoters who are more transparent, and generally better than the old guard. I think he's very good, hes made some errors in my opinion, but he's also hit some homeruns.

Comment

Working...
          X