Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would the 2018 version of Canelo fare against the Floyd that fought McGregor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mayweather is gonna look way better than he did against mcgregor. no doubt he was carrying connor.

That being said, canelo wins if they fight now.

Comment

Man if Mayweather even steps in the ring now with Canelo he has huge balls.
      I can only see Nelo knocking Mayweather out at this stage.

Comment

I’d put money on Mayweather

Comment

Lol just because Canelo barely beat a big slow opponent doesnt mean that he beats Floyd.

Floyd still got the speed, defense and shoulder roll. You cant beat what you cant hit and Canelo would still struggle to land enough to a point where he outpoints Floyd let alone KO lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
            You mean the guy who didn't train hard, spent the night before at the strip club, and purposely carried Conor for 10 rounds?

Oh yeah, that guy loses.
            This right here.

Comment

Canelo by annihilation.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
                I think Canelo beats the dog **** out of Money. What say you?
                No shame at all losing to a guy who just won against the man at at weight you’ve never been to. Especially not at 40 plus.

I don’t see why people are even excited to talk about this, or even see it happen. I mean yah a guy at the prime of his life at 160, a weight floyd never been to, would beat Floyd who’s obviously retired and been past his best many yrs before.

Worse is they think they’re already being smart with their predictions, when even a casual can see that happening.

Comment

Floyd’s reflexes and speed has gone down already. He needed those two to beat canelo like a pup.

Comment

Mayweather gets lit up like a Christmas tree

Comment

Holy crap, is this a serious question?!

The 2018 version of Canelo would demolish ANY version of Mayweather. This Canelo actually has stamina, big power, much better boxing skills and didn't shy away from getting hit by Golovkin....What the hell would he have to fear with Floyd? There would be no way that Mayweather could get Canelo's respect een if Floyd was at his absolute best.....Too many boxing fans have been hoodwinked by the mythology of Mayweather. He struggled with much lesser fighters than the new and improved 2018 version of Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X