No announcement yet.

It would be great if Canelo was the face of PBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be great if Canelo was the face of PBC

Now that HBO haters are out of the scene it's time for PBC to cement theyselves as the number one and eliminate any chance of anyone else but Haymon as being the kingpin of the game.

Maybe they can even have Lil'G on his undercards

Originally posted by Boxing Hustla View Post
    Now that HBO haters are out of the scene it's time for PBC to cement theyselves as the number one and eliminate any chance of anyone else but Haymon as being the kingpin of the game.

Maybe they can even have Lil'G on his undercards
    Seems like testing positive twice for PEDs is not a problem in boxing since you can be seen as a "face of the sport" 6 months later by some so called "fans" of the sport.

Comment

I’m trying to figure out if there’s any more pathetic type of boxing “fan” than a network/promoter fan. Probably the network/promoter “fan” that only roots for the ones of their favorite color.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        I’m trying to figure out if there’s any more pathetic type of boxing “fan” than a network/promoter fan. Probably the network/promoter “fan” that only roots for the ones of their favorite color.
        ^

HBO groupie detected.

Comment

Hype job has joined the dark arts i see RIP brutha

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            Hype job has joined the dark arts i see RIP brutha
            You either wit us or against us.

Comment

You either wit us or against us.
              Red K for being a promoter grupie, a non fan of the sport (ass sckin Canelo dirty PEDS as.s) and a tribal idiot who thinks he has something to gain in Hamon's success.

Comment

^

HBO groupie detected.
                Not in the slightest though I enjoyed The Sopranos, The Wire, The Night of, True Detective. I guess you grew to hate those shows after Haymon came along? How sad. I've probably been a Showtime "fan" longer than you (I loved their policy of quality fights only about 15 years ago a far cry from their showcase mismatches of today) and was glad when ESPN got Top Rank's stable (which includes the top two pound for pound). I've disliked Lampley and Kellerman for a while.

I just find it utterly bizarre that you are a promoter groupie and you base it on race only. You are not a fan of Boxing that much I know.

I'd be interested to see how much Showtime pays you though.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                  Seems like testing positive twice for PEDs is not a problem in boxing since you can be seen as a "face of the sport" 6 months later by some so called "fans" of the sport.
                  He already got suspended 6 months, let the man redeem himself

Comment

Competition wise... PBC has the stable to keep "Canelo" busy for the rest of his career.
                    Both GEE & Alvarez should join Showtime & smash a couple chins before they do it again.

Comment

Working...
                    X