No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Drops, Stops Alexander Povetkin in Seventh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to go out on a limb here...

I think Povetkin could land a big overhand right quite early and hurt the Nigerian robot badly.

He may even close the show.

Povetkin boxes a lot like Takam, but can really crack and is easily as durable.

Comment

Povetkin can be dangerous if he can get inside and land, he can punch. I've heard Joshua talking about how he won't be as cagey as he has been in recent fights, but he shouldn't sleep on Povetkin.

I expect Joshua to win however. If i remember correctly Povetkin was blowing out of his arse a little , fairly early in the Price fight. That was interesting to see.

Comment

I think AJ shouldaintain his distance and frequently use his jab jab right. Once he breaks through, he can complete the combination with the mysterious uppercut and believe you me, it's all over.

Comment

Will the ref allow the shorter Povektin to get inside and do some work, or will they pull another Parker and keep the fight at Joshua's comfortable reach advantage

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            dazn......
            man i dont wanna pay for that shiiiit (to hearn)

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              Hearn doesn't own DAZN But you can just get the month free trial then split.

What happened to you using reddit steams doe?

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                Hearn doesn't own DAZN But you can just get the month free trial then split.

What happened to you using reddit steams doe?
                man i tried reddit for the canelo fight before I got home that shiiit sucked lol

i might do the free trial then split the very next day haha idk dazn just doesnt have anything imo beside the boxing world series

are they gonna show UFC, NFL???? If I can get that ill do it for $10 but I wanna see some fights at least minimum 3 times a month (saturdays of course) if not itll just be a waste of my time
                Last edited by bigjavi973; 09-21-2018, 12:59 PM.

Comment

You get a month for free. Sign up and don't have to pay a penny. You can cancel after. In either case, I signed up yesterday and it is a damn good app.

Comment

man i tried reddit for the canelo fight before I got home that shiiit sucked lol

i might do the free trial then split the very next day haha idk dazn just doesnt have anything imo beside the boxing world series

are they gonna show UFC, NFL???? If I can get that ill do it for $10 but I wanna see some fights at least minimum 3 times a month (saturdays of course) if not itll just be a waste of my time
                    They do have MMA... not UFC but Bellator? And a few other sports.

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
                      You get a month for free. Sign up and don't have to pay a penny. You can cancel after. In either case, I signed up yesterday and it is a damn good app.
                      Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
                      They do have MMA... not UFC but Bellator? And a few other sports.
                      oh ok i might check it.....

when I checked their wiki..... they had ufc there for like australia or something

Comment

Working...
                      X