Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lampley was right Canelo was really hurt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How hurt was he if he is looking like Pernell Whitaker as G flails away?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      You should show the punch that lands before that sequence. Canelo was hurt but he recovered super fast.
      He was never hurt lol, people freaked out over that punch because it was the first actual power shot ggg landed and Canelo took it no problem. The rest of ggg's "power punches" didn't have his body behind it like this one did.

Comment

This was a round people say ggg won too because he hurt Canelo, Canelo retaliated with punches of his own after that matrix dodging.

Comment

BBB side looked like he got stomped on for his lunch money as he was running away from the ring after the fight.
          He was sure butthurt there.

Comment

If hbo is really done with boxing, im glad i dont have to hear lampleys voice anymore. Just saying!

Comment

You should show the punch that lands before that sequence. Canelo was hurt but he recovered super fast.
              I saw the fight 6 times already, I wanna know which punch ur talking about

Comment

Comment

^ This. The end/

Comment

Edit....wrong thread.
                    Last edited by mrpain81; 09-21-2018, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X