Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's a shame these two have such amazing chins.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a shame these two have such amazing chins.

We were robbed of a few KD's here and there.

The fight was an amazing thing that I'm never going to forget in my ****ing life.

Probably the greatest fight I ever watched on live TV.

No clinch, no fouls. Fair play. Ward and Mayweather fans, this **** is boxing!

WHAT A ****ING FIGHT.

I'm done watching boxing. Guys, thank you for your time. I love you all. I need to focus on my career and my life. I can't spend much more time on these forums.

I thank you again for all the kind (or not) exchanges we had in the past. Peace everyone.

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    We were robbed of a few KD's here and there.

The fight was an amazing thing that I'm never going to forget in my ****ing life.

Probably the greatest fight I ever watched on live TV.

No clinch, no fouls. Fair play. Ward and Mayweather fans, this **** is boxing!

WHAT A ****ING FIGHT.

I'm done watching boxing. Guys, thank you for your time. I love you all. I need to focus on my career and my life. I can't spend much more time on these forums.

I thank you again for all the kind (or not) exchanges we had in the past. Peace everyone.
    hope to see you here back sgain, even if from time to time... good luck maxi !!!

Comment

I would better watch Mayweather than that. The fact that one of these guys supposed to be #1 p4p doesn't even sit right with me

Props for them having heart though
      Last edited by g27region; 09-16-2018, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Take care of yourself Maxi.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
          hope to see you here back sgain, even if from time to time... good luck maxi !!!
          Thanks man. Hope you are ok man I hope everything is good for you in your life, cheers.

Comment

Hope to see you back again sometime. Have a good one.

Comment

Greatest Fight you've watched? C'mon man, raise your standards.

Good fight yeah, but damn. I rate it 6/10.

Comment

take care bro

Comment

Working...
                X