Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Arrested Over Street Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's how it is when they're inactive.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
      why would he take advice from floyd anyway? floyds a fu-kkin moron who can't read and beats women. thats like taking advice from trump on how to run a business or have empathy. not gonna happen! BIG WATER
      That’s right who would take advice from Trump about running a successful business so let’s give him a job as the president of the United States and let him run the economy. Don’t worry about Floyd you have bigger problems with Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by club fighter View Post
        Did everybody miss this?

Some guy was going toe to toe with arguably the best super featherweight in the world and didn't get blown out. ............ with probably no training.

It's not like the headline said "Pro boxer obliterates club mgr in parking lot", it's not like the article said Davis took his head off and he's gonna sue.

I say we find this guy and get him in the gym!!
        Just like in basketball. I don't think professional boxers go all out in a fight.

It's probably a short skirmish, And Davis was arrested,

Comment

• momma I lub you......... pimp squad for life!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
            Who needs to read when you made that much money. Only a fu-kkin moron would care about that. And I would rather hit a woman than dress up like one, like Oscar-LOL!!!
            True

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
              Surprised thats all he was charged with and not assault with a deadly weapon....since pro boxers hands are registered as such.
              one day this ******ed myth will die.........

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                Just like in basketball. I don't think professional boxers go all out in a fight.

It's probably a short skirmish, And Davis was arrested,
                U never know, he might have been working Tank's body in prelude to putting together a 5 punch combination ..... but the faken 5-O showed up.

Maybe a rematch at the strip club parking lot when he get's out the joint?

Comment

• Tank and Broner are good at finding trouble.

Comment

• All these fighters hanging with Broner and Partying is nothing but bad news, why can't they hang with Ward or Floyd who doesn't drink?

Can just shake my head seeing these guys with potential following the footsteps of wasted talent.

Comment

• Stop blaming Broner.

The source comes from 23 years ago when Davis was born. He was probably born into a low class family to a trashy mother who did not do a proper job rearing him. You already know he doesn't know his father.

Davis is too late to save. 23 years of ghettoness will not change. The guy cant even talk.

Comment

Working...
                      X