Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

canelo/mayweather fans:If golovkin wins fair and square will you give him his respect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Lol.. Why are you playing stupid?

I mean just look at this forum. A lot of Floyd fans were Ward fans as well. And pbc defenders.. Are you denying this

Hell you yourself are a fan of them all and one of the most vocal ggg critics. Or am i making this up?
    I was never a network or promotional company fan, thats ******ed

Comment

Why do you even care or need their approval? For me personally, no. It took him two tries. They need a 3rd fight to make it equal (hope not, not even interested in the rematch).
      Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 08-26-2018, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        I was never a network or promotional company fan, thats ******ed
        I don't think many people are but some people like some promoters more than others

When floyd went to showtime suddenly many of his fans became pro showtime/anti hbo. It sounds pathetic but that's what happened, i was here when it did

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          I don't think many people are but some people like some promoters more than others

When floyd went to showtime suddenly many of his fans became pro showtime/anti hbo. It sounds pathetic but that's what happened, i was here when it did
          I never involved myself in that

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            Im a mayweather fan...not really a canelo fan anymore. Im also a GGG fan. Im confused
            fair enough. just suddenly people like larryx and shoulder roll have become hardcore canelo fans out of nowhere

Comment

Do you really care what the dumbest and most biased fan base we've had in the sport thinks? Of course they won't. First of all they won't classify it as "fair". If it's any type of decision from 12-0 to 7-5 it was a "robbery" and if it's a KO it's because GGG is "juiced".

Comment

Lets just hope Nelito gets what he deserves

A whooping

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                  fair enough. just suddenly people like larryx and shoulder roll have become hardcore canelo fans out of nowhere
                  I am not a hardcore Canelo fan...lol I just think he's better then GGG

Comment

Will you be men enough to congratulate him and say that the better man won?
                    He won the first one. So you can off their reaction to that one.

Comment

Will you be men enough to congratulate him and say that the better man won?
                      No... The better man is Golovkin win or lose. He may not be the better boxer in the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X